bye bye

by Hamas 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Hamas,

I gained the opinion several days ago that you were leaving when in a post you stated that you were 'out of here'. A shame really - two valued (by many, though not all) members gone in a week.

I can't say that I have agreed with everything you have posted, but you are to be commended for having the gumption to state your opinion (keep in mind that often, that was just it - your opinion) and it didn't always find favour across the board.

Anyway, Who's gonna post a link to http://www.escapethewatchtower.com from now on?

cheeses - wondering if there is such a thing as an apostate apostate?

• greven
    greven

Yeah Hamas I will miss you too!

You added some character to this board!

Know that you're always welcome to return...you don't have to sit in the back for a year ;o)

Greven

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Take a break. Come back to us refreshed. Things might look differently later. Best wishes.

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

From the brief time that I've been back here, I was liking Hamas--even though I felt some things he said were sacrireligious--but that was his experience being a JW. So now to even get to know him better, I'll have to read his posting and topic history. I do hope he comes back though. Maybe after being away for a while, he'll realize what a mistake he made by leaving.

• oldcrowwoman
  • berylblue
    berylblue

Okay, it appears Hamas ain't coming back. That fickle b*stard. I need a new man.

• shamus
    shamus

Hamas,

Good bye... I will miss your posts!

I would like to see you come back... the only thing that you can really do is to take a break. Don't let this forum, or any forum get you too upset. If something is wrong, just let it be. If someone is being an asshole to you, let them.... don't worry about it.

I know it's only cyberspace, but you really need to not let this place or anyplace get you stressed out. /This place should be a place for friendship and support; not stress.

Anyways, hope that you take a break and re-consider..

Shamus

• sens
    sens

Beryl...what never???...

• berylblue
    berylblue

Didn't ya know? Hamas and I are bosom buds.

• rocketman
    rocketman

I volunteer to be beryl's new man!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit