bye bye

by Hamas 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Hamas
    Hamas

I haven't been posting much.

With any other forum, people would simply leave. This forum is special; and so are many of the people.... which is why I am saying adios.

Discussing my reasons for leaving would only cause resentment, so I wont bother. All I should say is I have a stressful enough day as it is without been subjected to even more stress here.

I also think that some people like to act like big men by moderating/editing posts. I think that they feel it gives them a little bit of power that they will/have never had in the real world.

I could add lots more, but won't bother. Naming would only cause resentment.

I think you guys know the people I love.... Beryl, Teeny, Tinky and Razor are just some names that come to mind. There are many more; you guys know that; and can contact me @ anytime ..... [email protected]

As for the assholes, you know who you are also.

I wish you all peace.

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Good luck with your stress levels. I would suggest that in the future that you should learn to deal with "assholes" in your life without running away. I'm sure your comments will be missed.

Tim

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    As for the assholes, you know who you are also.

Hey I got mentioned, whooo hoooo

Bye Hamas

• obiwan
    obiwan
    See ya

lol@stacey

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

hamas, give it a few months and then come back and see how you feel. assholes can be ignored or you can wind them up just as much as they deliberately wind you up.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Hamas... sorry to hear that you're leaving. I enjoy your posts and will miss you. I hope you are able to return some day. If you have MSN Messenger, please add me to your list... [email protected].

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

you have tink mail, hamas ;)

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

{{{Hamas}}}

You and I have such different opinions on so many different subjects; and you are one of my favorites!! No matter what our differences are, I never get mad at you! I don't want you to leave! Please don't!!

You always are there with hugs and kind words and other discussions....which many who post on *those* threads that get people going are not. I guess what I am trying to say is that you are not one dimemsional....which is why I like you so much.

You add character to this board. Don't go.....

• Nikita
    Nikita

Hamas, sorry to hear that you are leaving-I have always appreciated your perspective on things. You have added so much here-stop back and visit, won't you?

Nikita

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Take good care Hamas. Thanks for all your help, especially with the Beware of the Voice of Strangers talk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit