bye bye

by Hamas 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Aztec
    Aztec
    As for the assholes, you know who you are also.

"Hey I got mentioned, whooo hoooo"

Stacy, LMAO!

Hamas, I have no idea who you are talking about but, isn't it better to stick it out and fight than just go away? That's what I do. I usually end up being a better friend with the person in the end. *shrugs*

~Aztec

• xjw_b12
  • Gamaliel
    Gamaliel

Hamas,

Please come back soon. But I wouldn't recommend that you continue with the name Hamas. Surely some other terrorists organizations would like equal billing: "George W Bush" and "Sword of Jah" already represent the biggest ones, but maybe "Ariel Sharon" or "Al-Qaeda" are available for a future round.

Do come back as soon as you comfortably can. We'll miss you.

Gamaliel

• DJ
    DJ

Hamas......I understand your decision.......that's cool... I am still wondering who it is in your profile pic? Would you mind telling me pleeez?

• Panda
    Panda

Bye, come back when you can. Panda

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hamas, please don't leave.

You're an incredibly supportive and caring guy...I can't count how many posts you've made that have brought tears to my eyes.

Please don't leave.

Craig

• Jourles
    Jourles

Sorry to see you go Hamas. You can always hit me at "admin at dirtclod.com."

Take care bro

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

You got mail, bro.

ash

• proplog2
    proplog2

Consider yourself cured.

My condition remains chronic.

I have taken vacations from here and I'm about due again.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

That’s weird … I don’t talk much to people directly on this board … but since a few days I could really feel that you were feeling bad

And basically I couldn’t say better than
    Don’t remberber who said it but this :
    I guess what I am trying to say is that you are not one dimemsional....which is why I like you so much.
    You add character to this board. Don't go...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit