Who doesn't follow the "politics" and feuds on this board?

by berylblue 63 Replies latest jw friends

• teejay
    teejay

Yeah, what Bliss said. Who's got time to keep up with a silly flame war/feud anyway?

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Awww shucks. Im back to 40 posts a day. Thank goodness, I used up my 20 post limit and havent been able to post in near 30 hours. Thanks Simon.

Anyway, with regard to the political threads, I got to confess I dont even read them, let alone comment. I think America (politically) is the most dangerous country on the planet and I deplore what theyre doing. But I dont want to argue the matter with 50 "patriots", so I basically keep my trap shut.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

RF-

I think the question was "board politics", not national politics. . .

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Oh BOARD politics!!

(Feverishly begins to scan the thread)

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

I agree with bliss...had enough of that sort of thing whilst a witness.

• shamus
    shamus

Me! I don't! (Raises hand...)

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

I have been on forums for a few years now and this is the only place I found myself involved in a feud. It also was the last place I expected to be in a feud. Goes to show you.

But it's over.

• Undecided
    Undecided

I'm too lazy to keep up with who said what to whom, and I just don't like personal arguments.

Ken P.

• Emma
    Emma
    I stay away from most politics, simply because a lot of time I don't think I'm educated enough on the topic. I can't quote history, statistics, etc, I can only state my thoughts and feelings.

Me, too.

And there's enough conflict in my life right now. I'm also trying to leave the negativity of the borg behind; most times, I feel like I'm winning.

Emma

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Me; blissfully ignorant.

I don't have the time, energy or interest to follow pissing matches.

Winston.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit