Who doesn't follow the "politics" and feuds on this board?

by berylblue 63 Replies latest jw friends

• berylblue
    berylblue

I am so in the dark. I do not know what's going on and, quite frankly, I don't care to. Perhaps there is bliss in ignorance. I am prepared to (and do) like almost everyone here; actually, there really isn't anyone I dislike. I don't want to squabble (although I have, and for that, I am sorry. That person just rubbed me the wrong way).

That doesn't make me a better person, of course. I just hate to see persons I truly care about and like argue. I glanced at the "locked threads" thread and closed it after skimming a few posts. It was very upsetting.

Am I the only one here who doesn't really have a clue as to who dislikes whom here?

Rosemarie

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'm the same... I totally miss the politics and subtle conflicts between users. The only way I ever know about them is when someone points them out to me.

Hell, there was even a time some guy hated me because he though his girlfriend or wife (don't remember which) was after me (which she was not). I noticed a few snide remarks from him but dismissed them as not meaning much. It was not until later another user brought it up that I even knew what was going on. She got a real good laugh out of the fact that I was totally oblivious to the whole thing.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Who doesn't follow the "politics" and feuds on this board?

Me

Brummie (P.S. I dont dislike anyone on this board, not one...but in honesty, I do follow feuds occasionally)

• sens
    sens
    Hell, there was even a time some guy hated me because he though his girlfriend or wife (don't remember which) was after me (which she was not).

Yes but you are a hot thing elsewhere

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Not only do I follow, but I take notes!!

$10 bucks and I will send you a transcription...muwahahahahaha!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Yes but you are a hot thing elsewhere

Yeah... it's a curse.

NOTE: I am now accepting appointments for ApostaBabes to get to have some Elsewhere at the next Dallas Apostafest. Unless you are on my list I cannot guarantee that I will be able to make time for you!

Just remember... you ain't gone nowhere 'til you've gone Elsewhere!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Elsewhere-

Me!! Me!!

• avishai
    avishai

Sometimes I jump in w/ both feet. Have had a post edited, but, dammit, I can't get deleted to save my life!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

SweetiePants,

You're in my book.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Not only do I follow, but I take notes!!

wahahaah, not only do I follow them I start them.

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit