Internet stalking..

by Brummie 28 Replies latest jw friends

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Awww, look at poor Brummie! guess that's what happens when the flirting goes too far, huh? That's what ya get for getting them all hot and bothered......

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

LOL @ Joanna's psyco cat!!!

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

saddest sight I would ever want to see---is Brummie waving Good-Bye.

luvya,

Ravyn

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Wild Horses wrote:

Darn, Simon needs one more smiley. One who's eye brows move up and down.

Too funnneeee!!! ROFL!!!

Joannadandy ... I gotta say I laughed out loud at your picture of .... ummmm ... Brummie

Hey Brummie!!!...that's what you git fer flirtin'!!! Now come over here and sit on my lap ... so I can pet you, sweet puddy!

Puddytats are my faaaavorite!!!

ESTEE<------------------------- of the "Libras-are-some-of-your-worst-flirters" class

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

<slowly walking back and forth in front of the monitor>

stalking, huh???

*ppplllllllllllllllllllllllllll* <purring>

\ ^ ,, ^ /

---

• Brummie
    Brummie

I have literally had to stop and catch my breath from laughing at this thread, bwahahahahahahahahahah

goes into seziure

• Nikita
    Nikita
    I have literally had to stop and catch my breath from laughing at this thread, bwahahahahahahahahahah

Me too Brummie. I know it started out as a serious topic (or did it?) on your part-but I was LMAO!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    Brummie, please stop IMing and emailing me... how many times do I have to tell you... I don't swing that way!!!

Elsewhere, he swung that way by mistake, that pm was for me! Now give it back!!!!!!!!!!!

• Panda
    Panda

Kitties file lawsuit against abusers of kitten photographs for unnatural purposes.

Today in the news: Kittens filed suit against humans using their photos to allow themselves sexually lascivious internet contact. Innocent kitties say "meow --enuf is enuf."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit