Internet stalking..

by Brummie 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
    Brummie

...sounds wierd to me, has anyone here truely been affected by it or accused of it mistakenly? I imagine either is quite disturbing.

dang, I only play around on here and other sites, I enjoy the people who play back and we give as good as we get. But my intention is to never stalk anyone, so if anyone ever thinks I'm stalking some pretty lady, let me know and I'll back of before you can even say the words "acute paronia".

I'm a very happy married man, wouldnt trade my wife for the world. I flirt around jokingly, you are safe with me, so if I ever make you feel edgy, sorry.

Now, about that dirty weekend we were planning..?

Brummie

• myself
    myself

Here kitty kitty.......

• Brummie
    Brummie

now THAT was tooo funny if I do say so myself

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I also am a happily married man, but if I flirt with you, will that make you uncomfortable? If I tell you that I go to sleep with a kitty picture by my bedstand and whisper Khalil Girban poetry to it, would that disturb you? What if I called the picture Brummie? Huh???? How about it then!?!?!

LOL

ash

• Brummie
    Brummie

*Cowers in a corner*

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

*Meow* Darn Brummie, I didn't know you were married. All my hopes and dreams are shattered now.

I can still flirt with you though, right?

• myself
  • Brummie
    Brummie
    I can still flirt with you though, right?

Only if I can flirt worse with you? :) muwah

Brummie

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Oh yeah!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Geez what a day. First of all I'm asked if I would flirt with a member of the same sex, now I'm being asked to flirt with a feline.......of the same gender.

This is much too explicit for me, I'm outta here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit