Is the WTS slowly turning into a mainstream religion?

by obiwan 46 Replies latest watchtower bible

• freein89
    freein89

Me neither Czar

Deb

• ignorance is strength
    ignorance is strength
    It's hard to see thru the cloud of pretense - but their progress is glacial.

They're likely to imitate the Catholic Church - which tries to maintain impossible standards while its flock

do as they please.

metatron

Hate to tell you metatron, but you are under the false impression that the Church contains only the elect. Yes there are many sinners... but there are many true saints (of recent times) like St. Pio and St. Maximillian Kolbe (a WWII martyr who died in a concentration camp).

• Amazing
    Amazing

I have seen the WTS write nice stuff like this before ... never trust them ... never believe them ... they will turn right around and suddenly make a "big issue" themselves over small things ... what they write to sound good is only for two purposes:

1.) For Public Consumption and Marketing Spin

2.) To quote in future articles to bend, twist and spin arguments in their own favor as they cover something up.

They are absolute liars in the worst possible sense ... and this nice stuff is what sucked me and others into their wicked religion in the first place ... like the Pied Piper who seduced the children to candy land where they eventually became abject slaves.

• Pepper
    Pepper

This post has been edited out for contravening posting guidelines.

We're sorry if it offended any readers.

• arancia
    arancia

the wst do not have much time available to reach the dream to be turning into a mainstream religion.The end of this system of thing is very near,so it will never come true.The catholic church ,`when every thing started two thousand of years ago,had all the time to change the way it is nowday`,as far as i can see this change for the jw is too faraway and according to there teaching,they should live every things in God`s hands.Therefore,they should just let God work it out.

• obiwan
    obiwan

freein89, here is information on the current blood stance of the wts. http://www.dirtclod.com/blood.html It used to be that, no blood of any kind could be taken...slowly, it has changed.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

LOL At Czar

DantheMan Said:

I think the article shows the liberal vs. conservative divisions that exist at Bethel. Jaracz can't veto every article that comes down the pike.
    I've gotten the impression over the years that there are 2 writing depts at Bethyl, and they do not communicate very well with each other. It would be interesting to see if the left-wing dept, issues a clarification on the matter via a Questions from Readers.
  • Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

No...but I DO think that an ounce of pretention is worth a pound of manure.

Frannie B

• obiwan
    obiwan

FB, you have got to take some time out, and get off the farm!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

WHAT, OBI !!!!!!

Frannie B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit