I will show you mine, show me your... motorcycle

by jayhawk1 81 Replies latest jw friends

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

This is mine........99 Heritage Softtail.

• smack
    smack

I'm in lust marry me

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

LOL smack........then we can ride off into the sunset together? hehe

Since this pic was taken I have taken off the back seat and had some long shots put on (damn....I love my pipes). I would really like to remove the bags and shield (would look like a Fat boy then) but here in MN that really isn't feasible for me. Always need a change of clothes depending on the unpredictable weather.

I love to ride!. I am currently in the process with the help of my brother learning maintenance on my bike. Since I ride it all by myself I should learn to take care of it by myself too, eh?

• startingover
    startingover

Hey Smack,

I don't know which one is you in the bottom picture, but I'll bet that's you playing pocket pool in the top one.

I didn't know they made a TL250 in '77, at least they didn't for the US. I know Honda makes bikes that are country specific, I saw quite a few when I was in Europe that didn't exist here. Maybe they made it over where you are.

Scootergirl,

Haven't seen you post for a while, I knew the motorcycle thread would bring you back. I'd like to show your picture to the ones that know you out here, but then I'd have to explain how I got the picture and I don't need to go there right now. Sad, but true.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Oh oh, startingover! Makes me wonder who you are and what picture you have of me! LOL......maybe a pm would be in place, eh?

And, yes, the motorcycle thread did bring me back! hehe.....whoda thunk it?! hehe

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

LOL at scootergirl. I was just waiting for you to come in from the shadows and post on this thread. I didn't think you could resist. Nice to hear from you !

Nice bike BTW

• dmouse
    dmouse

Nice bikes folks!

For some reason the previous host has bottled out of storing my picture so here it is again.

This was taken earlier this summer when I went camping on the East coast.

I've had lots of bikes including a Z1000 and GS750. It all started with my little Honda express moped at the sweet age of 16, moving on to a Suzuki GT185 which went like a rocket!

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Here I am.

Cheers,

Rich.

• Valis
    Valis

OY me olde fruit...email it to me and I'll host it for you.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• shamus
    shamus

Cool piccies, guys!

The one with the womans bum was the best....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit