I will show you mine, show me your... motorcycle

by jayhawk1 81 Replies latest jw friends

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I hope I can get this picture to attach, but here is my motorcycle. Come on, and show me your's or your dream bike.

• Latin assassin from Manhattan
    Latin assassin from Manhattan

I don't know if this is the picture you had in mind, but the Dodge Tomahawk will go into production - AND I GOT MY DOWN PAYMENT READY!

• smack
    smack

<------------------------------ there it is

Ducati 600SS

Ducati 250 Monza

Honda TL 250

Honda XR 100

(so far)

Motorcycles are like peanuts, who can stop at one

Steve

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Current bike is a Yamaha 1100 Maxim. No pic though.

Walter

Ontario District Overbeer

• Gadget
    Gadget

This is the same as the nc30 I had until July, I had to sell it to get a deposit for my house.Visit Smiley Central! But I'm going to a sale at the end of this month so I'm hoping to get a cheap one to do up there.

Edited 0738, 10.9.03

The link stopped working, but I found another picture, this one is in the same colour scheme as what mine was, its making me miss it more....

• startingover
    startingover

Bikes are my passion, especially off road

All Hondas: XR650R, XR200, CR250 Elsinore ('73), TL250, CT70, several XL350, & XL250-vintage mx bikes in progress) couple of 2/4 stroke hybrids, and GL1500SE

No dream bikes, got what I want, and want to keep what I've got, but I would add a CRF450, and if $ was no object...a RUNE

• Valis
    Valis

I just got my bike paid off...Honda Shadow 600...I'm thinking of getting another bike, I'm just not ready to go back into debt quite yet..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• frenchbabyface
  • jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I know what you mean about not stopping at one, here is my next project. I plan to build a trike similar to this one.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Valisl, nice bike and err passenger.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit