Grocery Store conversation with an elder

by problemaddict 2 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

I'm inactive here to the local JW's as I have faded. I've been slandered and all that, shunned by some but not all, but the elders basically leave me alone. I still run into to people all over though. Lots of JW's in Cali. I ran into one young, now elder, in the local grocery store. I have known him for years.

Me - Hey Frank (name isn't Frank). How are you?

Frank - PA oh just busy doing well thank you.

(small talk....weather...work...bananas)

My kid - Did you know my birthday is in 1 week? I'm turning 5. **runs to get me potatoes**

Frank - Do you guys celebrate his birthday?

Me - Do you continue to masturbate while now serving the congregation?

Frank - WHAT!?!?

Me - Oh......I just thought we were trading questions that were none of the other persons business. My bad. Alright bud....good luck with those green bananas being ripe by tomorrow. **Pats on shoulder.

That felt good. Just kind of happened.

• sir82
    sir82

Me - Do you continue to masturbate while now serving the congregation?

Frank - WHAT!?!?

Me - Oh......I just thought we were trading questions that were none of the other persons business. My bad.

LOLOLOL! That is by far the funniest thing I've read all week.

Problemaddict wins the interwebs today.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Oh my God, this is hilarious!! My spouse and I have had conversations that we go back and forth on regarding intrusive JW's. This is a perfect example of what we talk about. YOU GOT TO DO IT....THAT IS AWESOME! Great job!!!!!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Excellent.

• oppostate
    oppostate

Betcha he will think twice about asking you any more questions, good comeback!

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Love it! They never lose an opportunity to try to shame others. Great comeback.

• Tallon
    Tallon

Top drawer mate, top drawer!

• Khaleesi
    Khaleesi

That was soo funny!!!! Hahahaha🤣🤣🤣

Yes they do ask intrusive questions!

So I in socal myself & also ran into jws, asking what congregation I go too, I reply with "what theater do you go too"?🤣🤣

I recently was told that one congregation I used to go years ago is dissolving, this was a very solid cong with alot of cobes, this was a shock since its in the Spanish, I wonder if their attendance has also gone down.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

So funny, wish I'd been there to see his face

• steve2
    steve2

I take it your 5 year old didn't hear your retort?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit