Grocery Store conversation with an elder

by problemaddict 2 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• Chook
    Chook

You could of asked him has he ever heard of a beheading at a modern birthday party ? You done well and I bet it is the best you felt all year saying that to those pious pricks.

• Nevuela
    Nevuela

"Frank - PA oh just busy doing well thank you."

What does "PA" mean?

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@Nevuela I think it's the abbreviation for @ProblemAddict2's handle :).

• freddo
    freddo

I still almost wet myself laughing when I read this. Superb.

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

Joho, yes maam that is right. Also it could be pre-adolescent, post-apocalyptic, or perusing anonymously......but yeah just my handle name here since I'm on the DL.

JWfacts, yeah I thought the same thing. I winder if he will let anyone know he ran into me at all. I doubt it.

On a side point, I sort of made a deal with an elder whose territory i am in. I kind of caught him on something not cool, and basically told him.....you keep the brothers away from any potential shepherding here.......and i won't talk to them about you. Deal? Deal! So I am right in the heart of my territory, faded, and still going strong.

I'm sure it will come to and end at some point, but so far I have been able to have A LOT of conversations I would not normally be able to have.

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

Ha ha. Frank wasn't able to get past that conversation stopper 🍌 😂😂

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

My mouth is still hanging open. :)

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    That is a historical land mark in un-witnessing. Just beautiful. Remember: there are two types of people in this world. Those that have and those that are liars. Lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit