How Does Your Internet Persona Differ From....

by Frannie Banannie 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

How does your internet persona differ from your face-to-face personality? Do you interact with people differently on the internet than you would face to face? How so? Yes...I know.....the second and third questions are a re-phrasing of the first...that's in case someone doesn't "get the drift" of the first question...

Frannie B

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

I would say other than the fact that i'm a lot less shy here than i am face-to-face, there is no difference.

• Austrian
    Austrian

I'm pretty much the same funny/sarcastic person in real life. I am definitley more of a rebel online than I am in real life. I also think I flirt more online but my wife says I'm always flirting...

• obiwan
    obiwan

I'm a bit more bold in reality. I tend to pull punches here, because all of us have issue's that need mending or addressed. Certain reactions to things said here are to be expected since most of us have been repressed for so long.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Noone can see my facial reactions, body language, or voice tone. It makes my personality stand out much more.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

In person I am quite shy with people I don't know well

and I swear more than I do on-line

other than that what you see is what you get

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

I am pretty much the same.

Ravyn

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

since I have met nos I second his post - nice guy

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'm basically the same... only a bit more shy.

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

It is much easier for me to express myself via the written word than verbally. Hence, I tend to be much less of a conversationalist in real time than in cyberspace. This is likely why I have chosen to become an author. I dread when my book comes out and I have to do readings/book signings. I will either frighten or bore everyone!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit