How Does Your Internet Persona Differ From....

by Frannie Banannie 48 Replies latest jw friends

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

I think I'm pretty much the same in real life as I am online....

I haven't hid that I'm passionate about ballroom dancing, have I???

I do it sober...'cuz ballroom dancing is a precision art....I can't be drunk and ballroom dance....

There...the truth comes out...I'm not a lush...

Oh...and I like emoticons just as much in real life...as online!!!<ducks>

ESTEE

• onacruse
    onacruse

wysiwyg, warts and all

kelpie, good to see ya back...how goes it, gal?

Craig

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Well I am me as always but Shutterbug says my squeal of joy upon seeing him tranmits better in person

• berylblue
    berylblue

I am much less outspoken on line for the most part. I tend to blurt out what ever I am thinking when I am face to face. On line, I think a little more about what I'm "saying".

• Panda
    Panda

FrannieBannie, I think it's much easier here to talk about xjws issues, which my new circle of friends have no idea about.

Otherwise, I laugh out loud and I am out spoken. If I believe in a cause I will say so.

I definitely swear more in person.

Panda

• Robdar
    Robdar

I tend to be more reserved in "real life". I still tell it like I see it, I just dont offer my opinion unless asked.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Ray is the cutest man on the planet next to Logansrun and Onacruse and Alan and Rocketman and Farkel and Sixofnine and Seven006 Pleasuredome and Brummie and Drama hound and Iiz2cool and all of you mens.....

I forgot Yeru..LOL!

Rock on with your bad selves!

~Aztec

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Im shy, self concsious & Never Know what to say IRL...the only times I remember standing up for myself was when I back answered elders

Sens, I think that's true for most peeps that have exited the borg....and the "stand" you made against the elders took a LOT of cajones, cher!

I'm less confrontational in day to day life than I am online. I'm a bit more reserved as well. The computer allows me to yell at people without having to hear them yell back...LOL!

LOL@Azzie! HYUH! Aren't we ALL....(snicker, snort)

Frannie B

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    I'm kind of shy and reserved both online and in person.

Yup, Walter....that's the way you come across to me, alright....with the exception that you *do* have a surprisingly droll sense of humor....

Hmm...well how can I be objective about myself? I'd guess to say, I'm fairly friendly, easy going, warm.....somewhat like I am on here. I'm not one to engage in fruitless arguements (agree to disagree, is fine by me), and I can make a killer martini.

LOL@Rayzorblade! And this is objective?...heheheheh.....but, yes, you *do* appear to be that way here, Rayz....I enjoy your posts every time I run across one of 'em....

Good thread btw

Thanks, Rayz.

I am the same on line as I am off line.. A cheap drunk...Just ask Bliss... heheheh

LOL@Kelpie! so....ya gotta get stewed to be yerself, Kelp?

I think I'm pretty much the same in real life as I am online.... I haven't hid that I'm passionate about ballroom dancing, have I??? I do it sober...'cuz ballroom dancing is a precision art....I can't be drunk and ballroom dance.... There...the truth comes out...I'm not a lush... Oh...and I like emoticons just as much in real life...as online!!!<ducks>

LOL@Estee! Yer irreplacable, sweetie....I love yer wit!

wysiwyg, warts and all

LOL@Craig! Yeah, right....but I haven't seen any "warts" on ya.....no....seriously, you're well-spoken, Craig....thoughtful....and probably a lot of other good qualities too numerous to name....

Well I am me as always but Shutterbug says my squeal of joy upon seeing him tranmits better in person

LOL@Sheila! Prolly cause Bug needs the body language that goes with that squeal so he can "understand" ya better....

I am much less outspoken on line for the most part. I tend to blurt out what ever I am thinking when I am face to face. On line, I think a little more about what I'm "saying".

That's true for me, too, Beryl....btw...I love your Morning Glory Avatar, cher!

Otherwise, I laugh out loud and I am out spoken. If I believe in a cause I will say so.

Panda, yes....I've seen you do that...

I definitely swear more in person.

Oh, me, too, Panda....(looks around to see if Simon's lurking)...pith...shat....hail....dam mitt......some ova beach....pluck....see?

I tend to be more reserved in "real life". I still tell it like I see it, I just dont offer my opinion unless asked.

Lucky you, Robdar, for your self-control.....my kids think I "Mom" 'em too much...but it's a role that's difficult to change... :) even tho they're grown....

Frannie B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit