When JWs Knock on Your Door....

by Frannie Banannie 33 Replies latest jw friends

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I don't think they'd come to my door - they've been warned not to. But if I run into one that doesn't know me and they happen to be street witnessing, I don't reveal my status. I tell them my mother's a JW, but I'm not, and I start asking them about rumors I've heard about UN involvement and child abuse.

Walter

Ontario District Overbeer

• detective
    detective

I'm thinking of putting a little sign above the doorbell:

Ring if you love demons!!!

Wonder how inviting that'll be...

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Just say, "I'm not interested" !!

Yup, Oz....I rarely see 'em, but that's my usual reply.

I asked them to add me to the Do NOt Call List. I had to ask them twice, and I was kind of short with them the second time. I knew they wanted to get into it with me, but I cut them off and closed the door. I don't want to argue, and if I invited them in I'd be too tempted to do or say something I'd regret.

Suzi, I'm afraid of how badly my reaction would be to their preachiness, too, hon....I never invite 'em in either....having them put us on the "do not call" list is perfect.

Frannie B

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    I'm thinking of putting a little sign above the doorbell: Ring if you love demons!!! Wonder how inviting that'll be..!!!

LOL@Detective! I think all you'd see is sphincters and elbows, heh!

I tell them my mother's a JW, but I'm not, and I start asking them about rumors I've heard about UN involvement and child abuse.

Good show, Hamas! I hope you tell 'em EXACTLY where to locate the info online...

Frannie B

• smack
    smack

Up till I moved state 18 months ago, whenever they called it was a 90% chance they were related to me.So we just had a family chat or a cuppa.

Now I'm an unknown, I answer their questions truthfully. My fav being "what do you think about all the trouble in the world?" My answer is

that it's never been better! That stumps 'em. Now I got questions I learnt from here. Bring 'em on!

Steve

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Now I got questions I learnt from here. Bring 'em on!

LOL@Smack! Yeah, with all the info on this site and other xdub sites, we're ready to "lock an' LOAD", huh!

Frannie B

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

I go to the family and say "SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH they're here!"

You see, hubby and I are faders and we want to stay that way as long as possible so we can keep talking to dubs when we see them. But because we have told dubs things about the borg we expect the elders will turn up here at some stage to 'sort us out'. So the longer we can postpone it the better!

But ssssssssshhhhhhhhhh, don't tell them ok!

Cheers, Bliss.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    But ssssssssshhhhhhhhhh, don't tell them ok!

You got it, Bliss!

Frannie B

• caligirl
    caligirl

They don't come to my door. God bless gated communities!!

• obiwan
    obiwan

My German Sheperd half way out the door!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit