When JWs Knock on Your Door....

by Frannie Banannie 33 Replies latest jw friends

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I don't think that they even come around - or if they do, I'm not home.

I see them on the streets, holding Watchtowers and not looking at anybody.

I'd drag them in and do them up, House of 1000 corpses style!

CZAR

• Mulan
    Mulan

they have only come a few times, and on purpose. When working our street, they skip our house.

We invite them in and "snow" them. Dave says he is going to be honest next time. He's tired of the dance.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    I plan on bringing the subject round to things that will make them think, but without revealing that I used to be a witness. If you invite them in, they're pretty much a captive audience whilst they've got a full cup in tea in their hand.

LOL@Gadget! Sounds like a PLAN, m'man!

I'd drag them in and do them up, House of 1000 corpses style!

LOL@Czar! .....aaannnnd...just what "style" izzat, Cz?

We invite them in and "snow" them. Dave says he is going to be honest next time. He's tired of the dance.

awwwww, Mulan....well, then again....that IS the straightforward thing to do....just not as much fun...heheheheh

Frannie B

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

I have a KH round the corner.

The first time I got two very nice sisters. I politely said, "I respect your commitment, but I'm not interested, and I'd really appreciate if if you could have the person who manages the territotry records to mark this address as not to be called on".

One sister said, "So you are familiar with the magazines?" I said "Yes, I am".

She said, "well, I just want to say that was the most politely I've ever been asked that. Good bye."

I said "have a nice day".

The next one (two years later) was not as pleasant - an obnoxious sister and a quiet companion. When she started talking, I asked "Isn't this address marked as a do-not-call address on the territory card?" She said "Yes, it is, but some people wonder why we keep visiting..." At which point I interrupted and said "I still live here and I still don't wish to be called on. Good-bye."

The next time I expect it to be two brothers...:)

• berylblue
    berylblue

Been living with Tim for 9 months; no JW has called.

• justhuman
    justhuman

I told them that I'm an APOSTATE

• sens
    sens

Well they wont come here ....but maybe when I move...

I look forward to it

Im not sure what I would say

3 Sens 4

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    She said "Yes, it is, but some people wonder why we keep visiting..."

Ahhhhhh, Phant....I know her....that's Sister "I Don't Give a Rat-Sass What You Want" idnit?

I told them that I'm an APOSTATE

BOOGERS, Justhuman! YEEEHAAAAA! How'd they react, huh?

Sens, mebbe you'll pick up some pointers to your liking on this thread. :)

Frannie B

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Just say, "I'm not interested" !!

• suzi_creamcheez
    suzi_creamcheez

I asked them to add me to the Do NOt Call List. I had to ask them twice, and I was kind of short with them the second time. I knew they wanted to get into it with me, but I cut them off and closed the door. I don't want to argue, and if I invited them in I'd be too tempted to do or say something I'd regret.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit