When JWs Knock on Your Door....

by Frannie Banannie 33 Replies latest jw friends

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

i kind of wish they would dare knock on my door, but i can't remember the last time they did. it's been years and years...i was probably actually a witness at the time, in fact! :P

House of 1000 corpses style

i just saw that movie not too long ago...eeeeeew :P

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    They don't come to my door. God bless gated communities!!

YAAAAYYYY! Califirl, you lucky duck!

My German Sheperd half way out the door!

Obi !! It prolly just enhances their "persecution complex" and feelings of self-righteousness....

i kind of wish they would dare knock on my door, but i can't remember the last time they did. it's been years and years...i was probably actually a witness at the time, in fact! :P
    Tink, I haven't seen 'em at my door more than a few times since I deborganized....I don't think the locals even recognized me....but that's cause I didn't open my big yap...lol...if I had, they woulda known it was me and stalked off indignantly....heheheheh
  • obiwan
    obiwan
    My German Sheperd half way out the door!

Obi !! It prolly just enhances their "persecution complex" and feelings of self-righteousness Then I guess I'll have to make sure they get plenty of persecution, because they are so self-righteous

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Then I guess I'll have to make sure they get plenty of persecution, because they are so self-righteous

LOL!@Obi!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit