If this system goes on.

by karter 43 Replies latest jw friends

• karter
    karter

I heard my hard out jw sister say that for the 1st time in many years and I'm hearing more and more jw's saying that. Years ago when I was in they talked about the new system coming any minute.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Wishful thinking. They're tired out slaving for an illusion. The silly buggers can't even see it!

• skin
    skin

You are right, when I joined in the late 80's, we were already deep, deep, deep in the time of the end. Unlikely to get the the year 2000 said one Watchtower back then.

But as I am told now by my relatives who are JW.org followers, "There is more new light now than back then, this time we are truly deep, deep in the time of the end, and this system will end any day now".

It doesn't help when we have a CO tell us from the stage that "It is an inspired expression of error to not believe the end will come in our lifetime".

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

t "It is an inspired expression of error to not believe the end will come in our lifetime".

what on earth did that mean ?

• prologos
    prologos

"It is an inspired expression of error to not believe the end will come in our lifetime".

what on earth did that mean ?

It means, according to wt, that if you think you will not see the new world without dying, you are demonized. If you say that, you spreading a demon inspired expression. Jws will shun you. dont say it. Depending on your age, expectations should vary. if you are pushing 90, armageddon is really close now. Now , if we only could verify the talking snake incident.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If this system goes on.

To Date,This System Has Out Lived..

Every JW Who Has Peddled That WBT$ Crap..

Image result for tombstone bye

• schnell
    schnell

If this system goes on, they might actually be screwed out of retirement.

Oops.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

If I live long enough I expect I'll be going to my brother and sisters funerals one day and the speaker in the KH will still be saying the new system is coming any day now. My mother thought we wouldn't go to school. I hope against hope they will realise before then it's all nonsense and we can be together again. Where there life there's hope.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

I wonder why my JW family haven't told me the end times is right around the corner. I know why, they don't believe

the BS themselves. Or they believe it and can't wait to see me set a blazed, a lovely family I have....

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

My mother said that just about everyday when I was a kid in the 1960's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit