Humans brought to Earth, not native to it.

by Bad_Wolf 44 Replies latest social current

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

Let's see the solid evidence of human chain of existence starting from water, natural chemicals, etc.

Scientists still can't create life from scratch, only taking existing and modifying, and very high tech as well. http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/scientists-build-dna-scratch-rewrite-yeast-genome-1.4222171

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIB0cZQlHMM according to this video we start out as fish, then a crocodile, then a rat, then a spider monkey, then a chimpanzee, then a human. I think at most those things just show that parts of DNA code are a blueprint. All computer programs are not created from binary today. Code is reused, saved, tweaked, etc, to create other completely different programs. In thousands or millions of years from now, if only a copy of Skyrim is found of computer programs made during early 2000's, will all those people think all computer programs evolved from the computer game, Skyrim? lol

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

And to clarify since some mentioned it, my OP title is because that is the topic from the article I linked. I am not stating that as my belief. I do not have a solid belief as to where or what we come from as no evidence exists to prove any of the possibilities beyond a shadow of a doubt.

• cofty
    cofty
    according to this video we start out as fish, then a crocodile, then a rat, then a spider monkey, then a chimpanzee, then a human.

Then the video was either compiled by an imbecile or - more likely - you are talking crap again.

no evidence exists to prove any of the possibilities beyond a shadow of a doubt

You can keep saying that but it doesn't make it true. Humans evolved on earth from non-human ancestors over millions of years. This much we know beyond a shadow of doubt. Try reading some actual science books instead of wallowing in some of the dumbest cesspools in the internet.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I just want to remind you folks that Bad_Wolf is, or was when she first posted, a 16 year old girl.

What were your views on evolutionary theory, and the birth of humanity, when you were 16?

let's recommend her some books.

Neil Shubin " Your inner Fish"

Richard Dawkins " The Blind Watchmker"

Also....not related but interesting and good as a baseline to education

The Routledge Companion to thought Experiments

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

Dio - do you have me confused with somebody else or is that an attempt to insult, by saying females are stupid? I am a male in my 30's.

Cofty - "Humans evolved on earth from non-human ancestors over millions of years. This much we know beyond a shadow of doubt." that is not known beyond a shadow of a doubt and your keep saying that doesn't make it true. I have a question Cofty, what does this statement from Dr. Paula Kover who studies genetics and evolution mean to you, "It is important to make it clear that evolution is not a theory about the origin of life. It is a theory to explain how species change over time."?

Quote taken from this article Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2016-02-common-evolution.html#jCp

Dr. Kover's profile at the University she works http://www.bath.ac.uk/bio-sci/contacts/academics/paula_kover/

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Al these theories and stuff are interesting and subject to debate. I'm more worried about where I'm going to rather than where I came from. In the scheme of Punky things, aliens, alien intervention, alien origins or not won't make a jot of difference to my life. I go to work, I go home, I play at the odd gig and I go to the pub on Thursday for a meal with non Jobot friends. I am reading an Aron Ra book. I'm writing a 2nd novel. That's enough for me.

There. I shamelessly made it all about me. Me. Me. Me.

• cofty
    cofty
    I have a question Cofty, what does this statement from Dr. Paula Kover who studies genetics and evolution mean to you, "It is important to make it clear that evolution is not a theory about the origin of life. It is a theory to explain how species change over time."? - Bad Wolf

This statement by Dr Kover is exactly correct.

The article in your OP has nothing to do with abiogenesis. It asserts that humans are fundamentally different from other species on planet earth and therefore must have evolved elsewhere and been brought here by aliens.

Please try to at least understand bullshit before you post it.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Is it too late to say, I like turtles? I hope not.

• WhatshallIcallmyself
    WhatshallIcallmyself

"that is not known beyond a shadow of a doubt..." - BW

Yes it is. The evidence all demonstrates this to be true. All the evidence tells the same story.

"...and your keep saying that doesn't make it true." - BW

You are correct; Cofty saying it is true doesn't make it true. It's all the evidence that makes it true. It's all that stuff you seem to have overlooked before making that OP; that OP that is so daft it requires you to have absolutely no knowledge of these subjects to take it seriously.

Yet again I am going to say something that I seem to repeat a lot on these type of topics: You (BW) do not know enough to understand just how wrong you are...

• cofty
    cofty
    You are correct; Cofty saying it is true doesn't make it true. It's all the evidence that makes it true.

Yep. Like the evidence contained in these forty threads...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit