Humans brought to Earth, not native to it.

by Bad_Wolf 44 Replies latest social current

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

Below I link the article. I thought some points on the claim were interesting. Such as how prolonged direct exposure to sunlight hurts us vs other animals, sicknesses, etc. I'm hope yet doubt that the true answers can happen in our lifetime.

He said reptiles use the sun to regulate their temperature, but humans need to avoid spending long periods exposed to the sun as it can make us dizzy and cause heat stroke.

This, Dr Silver says, is evidence that humans are likely to have originated from somewhere where there was not as much sunlight.

Humans also suffer from a wider array of diseases and ailments than other animals, which Dr Silver says is another reason to believe we are from a less sunny planet where there is not as much UV radiation."

[link removed]

• cofty
    cofty

Oh for fuck's sake!

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Sigh

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Yes, God originally had a large water canopy that shielded humans from the UV radiation and man was perfect before he sinned in the Garden of Eden. Next?

Interesting idea, perhaps he can sell some books and make some money off of it.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

I mean...I generally shed my reptile skin and then put on sunscreen before going out in the sun, but that's just me...

• Whynot
    Whynot

Lol This would make a cool movie

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

"Evolved on another planet and brought to Earth by Aliens" - seems like an inherent contradiction to me.

The website editor's bio is great fun:

EXONEWS EDITOR

Duke Brickhouse is a former trial lawyer and entertainment attorney who has refocused his life’s work to exposing the truth of our subjugated planet and to help raise humanity’s collective consciousness at this crucial moment in our planet’s history, in order to break out of the dark and negative false reality that is preventing the natural development of our species, to put our planet on a path of love, light and harmony in preparation for our species’ ascension to a fourth density, and to ultimately take our rightful place in the galactic community.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Time for the obligatory, stupid, demeaning joke:

"Humans are not of this Earth! They came from somewhere else!"

"Where did they come from?"

"They must have come from Uranus!"

Boo....hiss....boo

• steve2
    steve2

My ego is like yours, Bad_Wolf: I desperately need to hear that I am not of this earth.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

This, Dr Silver says, is evidence that humans are likely to have originated from somewhere where there was not as much sunlight.

Or perhaps humans are native to this planet however at one point there was some sort of water canopy that shrouded the earth from the sun's harmful rays. (Sound familiar?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit