Humans brought to Earth, not native to it.

by Bad_Wolf 44 Replies latest social current

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

Those who think the idea is ridiculous, there is nothing proving beyond of a shadow of a doubt where or what we come from.

I don't have a firm belief on what or where we came from.

I don't believe we appeared out of nothing. Until we can completely duplicate the process in controlled environment.

Possibilities - however humans originated can't be replicated here because it began in another planet or world with resources or technology that do not exist here

- we are in a computer simulation, the same as if we create a virtual universe with highly advanced AI, and lock them on a planet in that simulation with rules, resources, etc, and see what they do.

- were created here from some type of advanced life form that is gone, died, or hiding themselves

- came from another dimension, the other dimensional superstar turned black hole hypothesis

Thus far even though I don't think we came out of nothing, see no solid evidence either of any type of afterlife or future after we die, though I hope there will be one and that this isn't it.

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

Steve2 - I don't need to hear anything. I just want to know where we really came from and solid evidence to back it up. Origins of life thus far are just like religions, all may claim they are correct but like religion none can prove themselves.

• steve2
    steve2

Your OP is pure conjecture - similar to religious texts. If you’re interested in evidence, why would you run with the idea highlighted in your OP?

• Half banana
    Half banana

Bad Wolf how then do you account for the geological record with fossil proto humans leading to fossil modern humans embedded within it?

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

bad-wolf you would need to investigate that we spend more time in a juvenile form than probably all other forms of life on this planet. In fact I sometimes think we remain juveniles all our lives

• cofty
    cofty
    I don't have a firm belief on what or where we came from - Bad Wolf

Neither do I. Beliefs have no place in science. Humans evolved from non-human (not the same thing as ET) ancestors on planet earth over millions of years. We have the fossils and the DNA evidence to prove it.

• Freedom rocks
    Freedom rocks

Whynot- it already is a movie Its Stargate!

• Onager
    Onager

Bad_Wolf4 hours ago

Steve2 - I don't need to hear anything. I just want to know where we really came from and solid evidence to back it up. Origins of life thus far are just like religions, all may claim they are correct but like religion none can prove themselves.

That's not how it works. There is no absolute proof. What you have are working hypotheses. The current hypothesis is that life started here on earth gradually evolved more complexity and that humans evolved out of that process.

What evidence do you have that validates your hypothesis and, more importantly, that invalidates the current hypothesis?

• jwleaks
    jwleaks
    reptiles use the sun to regulate their temperature

Evidently he was referring to the eight headed snake Yamata no Orochi of Japanese mythology which finds its anti-type in the eight governing body members of Jehovah's Witnesses who all claim to be alien residents of earth.

The Nihongi description of Yamata no Orochi (tr. Aston 1896:1:52-53) states:

"It had an eight-forked head and an eight-forked tail; its eyes were red, like the winter-cherry; and on its back firs and cypresses were growing. As it crawled it extended over a space of eight hills and eight valleys."

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Humans were brought to Earth by Thetans, doncha know ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit