Just what is a "District Overbeer?"

by logansrun 51 Replies latest jw friends

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Ray, you're right! I think PETTYGRUDGER would make an excellent Overbeer! She displayed remarkable dexterity when handling that case of Labatts Blue!

Walter

Ontario District Overbeer

• Aztec
    Aztec

LOL Walter!

Pettygrudger for Michigan Overbeer! I'd vote for her as she's a dear friend. Plus, she can handle a 24 pack as good as anyone! What a woman!?! Michigan is in need of a good Overbeer as our Canuckistani friends have left us and our Chicago Overbeer is very "ahem" busy at the moment...heeeheee! I'd step up to fill the void but I prefer Bloody Mary's...LOL! :-P

~Aztec

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Bloody Mary's??? The're great, especially if you're planning to drink ALOT!!! Last time I was into the Bloody Mary's I was with an MS and a biker friend, and we ended up polishing off 1.5 litres of vodka via Bloody Mary's. Then we went out drinking.

Aztec, I think you can handle beer with the best of 'em, and would make a damn good Overbeer. Maybe you and Pettygrudger can can form some kind of Duality? Considering the population of your area, I'm sure there are many who haven't heard of the Kegdom, and the need must be great!

DAMN! What am I doing? I gotta get to work! Damn overhang!

Walter

Ontario Overbeer

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

tinkerbell - I do not believe there has been a DO appointed for the state of California. You will have to check with Valis as to where your nearest DO is (I believe it is either Oregon or Valis himself)

Louisiana District Overbeer

• ESTEE
    ESTEE
    Fourth... Estee - Who says you cant dance and serve as a D.O??? I DO!

thanks pr_capone!...Ya know...out here on the west coast, the parties never end...they just blurrrr into the next one... Ya know...I can do a mean "West Coast Swing"...???

......hmmmm...."West Coast Canadian Winesterial Servant"....??? (WCCWS for short)

or..."Canadian West Coast Winesterial Servant"....? (CWCWS for short)

or..."Canadian West Coast District Overbeer"...? (CWCDO for short)

ESTEE <--------------------------of the *trying out Titles* class

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

How about a Traveling District Overbeer? That would cover PR's perambulations around the country/globe in service of his country, and might cover Yersalyim as well.

Nina

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

thanks pr! :) not that i'm a big drinker or anything....just curious really :)

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hmm...looks like Lord Valis, will be very busy over the next little while, considering all these possible appointments around North America, and quite possibly planet Earth.

I think the Michigan appointment, personally, takes a bit of regional priority.

Estee: I think you have something there, and having women as Overbeer tells you how cool life outside of the Borg really and truly is. Women can take the lead....who'd've thunk it?

I nominate Pettygrudger for Michigan Overbeer.

But we'll await Valis' decision on these matters.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

After this weekend, I'm pretty sure I qualify to be California's very first District Overbeer. Oh wait, I forgot Sistas arent allowed such priviledges. Maybe I'll let a Brotha handle that responsiblity "officially," and I'll just use him as my puppet ahahhahahahahahahahaha

• shamus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit