Just what is a "District Overbeer?"

by logansrun 51 Replies latest jw friends

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    Is there a Bethel in the Kegdom?

I don't know about Bethels, but there will be plenty of Barrels in the Kegdom! But I like Prisca's idea of Brothels alot! Beer & Brothels - has a nice ring to it.

Aztec, Bloody Mary's are great too! It's easy to drink ALOT, and I've never had a hangover from them!!! Tequila with a beer chaser is great too!

Walter

Canadian District Overbeer

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

Do you have to be 21 to post in this thread?

Congratulations, Bradley!

• Prisca
    Prisca

Orbiting, 18 is the legal drinking age in Australia, so as far as I'm concerned you're fully within your rights to be here!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Now I am confused. Since I have been anointed with the Blue Star Anointment Creme, I must attend memorial services yearly to partake of herbal communion and do not know who's bongregation I belong to. Do I belong to the Kansas District under the guidance of PR Capone or do I now attend services in Chicago with Overbeer Logansrun? I am in Kansas City, MO and it is almost equal distance to each Overbeer's territory.

Robyn-- of the who else has been anointed class?

• logansrun
    logansrun

Liquer before beer, nothing to fear. + =

Beer before liquer, get even sicker. + =

Bradley

Chicago District Overbeer

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

He is wise this new Overbeer. Very wise.

Lisa

• logansrun
    logansrun

Thanks arrowstar...

BTW....just what are you doing to that tree???

Bradley

Chicago District Overbeer

• Valis
    Valis

hmmm...tough questions so early in the morning...*LOL* Prisca...perhaps you can be a Winesterial Servant until an Overbeer comes to their calling in Aussieland.....and see we don't even make chicks put rags on their head!....Lamp shades however are an entirely different story...eeheheh

Robdar...it may be that both good brothers could um...minsiter to your needs...perhaps even at the same time...

Eman...I like that show a lot...cheers matey!

I hope this answers some of your questions...have a great weekend everyone...I'm just about to start cooking like a mad fool.....its fish fry time down hurr...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Loaves and the Fishes" class

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I'd like to be the Under secretary to the Dutch Overbeer. Could that be arranged?

• Valis
    Valis

Well Six....I suppose it could be arranged, but I must warn you....She may not be as gentle as I...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit