Has there ever been any who came here to snoop/snipe/whatever...

by berylblue 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Hamas
    Hamas

By the way,

welcome to the forum !

Glad to have you here with us.

www.escapethewatchtower.com

• berylblue
    berylblue
    Although that isn't a new experience for me; often I look back on things and hang my head in shame..

Hamas, precious. I love you. We are so similar, yet so different.

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

Hamas, your honesty and humility is SOOOOOOOOO SEXY! It is such a turn on for me when a man acts like one.

Ravyn

• berylblue
    berylblue

Okay, Ravyn, I deserved that. I just really like Hamas.

• Lutece
    Lutece

Well Hamas, even Simon started this board for loyal witnesses to have an upbuilding and encouraging place to talk to other witnesses, LOL

I used to snoop, but waited until I'd read and read and read till I posted, by then I was just trying to get support to make the decision I knew I'd eventually make, to leave the cult.

Anne

• Hamas
    Hamas

I can feel the love vibes, honeyz.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Vicki Boer is a Canadian, former JW who was molested by her father when she was a little girl. She just won a lawsuit against the WTBTS for her pain and suffering, but the judgement might leave her destitute. She was awarded $5,000, which will not cover her legal bills. The WTBTS has turned around and asked for “costs”, that is, that Vicki pay their legal bills as well for their time and trouble. Actually this is punishment for not taking their gag money before she went to trial. She signs on here as Needs Lots. Hawkaw has posted many of the judgements here that came out of that lawsuit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit