Has there ever been any who came here to snoop/snipe/whatever...

by berylblue 36 Replies latest jw friends

• marriedtodamob
    marriedtodamob

YES! OMG! or is it OMJAH? read my profile...this is my very first post!!!

marriedtodamob

• berylblue
    berylblue

WELCOME!!!! I am so happy to be the first to say hello.

• neverthere
    neverthere

I came here to snoop for a different reason. I was curious about what had happened in the Vicki Boer case. Then I found all you WONDERFUL people (and Vicki too, what a surprise for me!) and I had to post!

Diana

• marriedtodamob
    marriedtodamob

Thank you!!!

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Welcome marriedtodamob

Hamas admitting you did that takes balls, I'll give ya that.

Myself, I was never much of a believer. I just came here to pick up sexually frustrated ex pioneer sisters.

J/K

• marriedtodamob
    marriedtodamob

Ok...time to learn more...who is Vicki Boer? What threads do I need to read etc.? Thanks all!

• marriedtodamob
    marriedtodamob

Thanks Stacy, are you serious? And who is Vicki Boehr? Which threads do I need to read for that? Thanks all...

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

Welcome marriedtodamob! Hamas, we don't care where you started, it's where you end up that counts :) Everyone started somewhere. Welcome to life!

• marriedtodamob
    marriedtodamob

oops newbie repeat posts.... sorry...

• Hamas
    Hamas

Sorry its been a long time replying...

When I look back at that post, I hang my head in shame. Although that isn't a new experience for me; often I look back on things and hang my head in shame..

I think that frequent visits here really did help me; I began to see that the people here are not 'evil apostates' etc.. but I remember my final decision came after reading old Ray Franz book, then coming back from the assembly. I decided there and then, no more.

I've done so much research since then, I'm sure glad I seen sense. You guys are greater than any people I have ever met... (collectively)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit