Wanna see me stick my foot in my mouth? Its a question for you women,

by William Penwell 78 Replies latest jw friends

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Yourschelbie,

You made a good point and I don't disagree with it.

I am a successful person and I don't need anyone to make myself more complete. I am an independent person and don't need anyone's approval to feel I am successful. I had to be growing up as a dub. When I left it made me a better person because I had to turn to myself for guidance. I raised a family, put myself through colage, bought a house and worked dam hard and busted my back in the process!!! I go to work everyday at the same company for the past 25 years hardly ever missing a day off even though I am in constant pain from my back. I did this not because I had rich parents or a wife to support me but I did it on my own. I may not have a fancy car or a big fancy paying job that I back stabbed or suck holed my way into it. But I judge successfullness by how you treat others and as a human being. I have a fulfilling life now and its their loss if they think otherwise So no one better tell me I am not successful. Any woman that looks down on me can kiss my butt. Let them have their dead beats and free loaders. They deserve what they get but in the end don't cry to me. Is that arrogant enough for you?

Will

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

((((Will))))

I don't know about incompatibility but I guess so far I haven't found that right person that appreciates me for who I am.

I know you will eventually find just the right lady who is worthy and deserving of you, Will!! Someone reeeally special!! And it will happen when you aren't even looking!

I am guessing that everyone on this forum is about sick of hearing about my search for dance partner by now...sorry 'bout that!! I just know that I've spent my whole life fitting into someone else's mold of the kind of woman I was "supposed" to be. My dreams were crushed... or put in a box...or put somewhere that no one would see. And as a result, I wasn't really myself. And I know that I want to spend the rest of my life dancing. So my dream is that my life partner be a ballroom dancer!!!

What is your dream, Will? Live your dreams! Make them real!! You are the Creator of your own life!!

Soooo...You gonna be at the Meetup on Saturday? 'Cuz a hug sure would be nice!! You are a sweet guy, Will...

((((Hugs))))

ESTEE

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Estee said:

I know you will eventually find just the right lady who is worthy and deserving of you, Will!! Someone reeeally special!! And it will happen when you aren't even looking!

Someone that is honest and doesn't play mind games would be nice to start with.

Will

• Prisca
    Prisca

Sometimes I think that the only reason why women go out with "bad boys" is because they're the only ones left. The "nice guys" are already taken.

I wish you well in your search, Will. You sound like a really nice guy but you may be a bit too old for me. Plus I want to have kids, and most guys over 40 are past all that.

• Panda
    Panda

This is an interesting thread. I think the older you get the more difficult it is to hide the "true" person inside. Just like that portrait of Dorian Grey, eventually your life gets written on your face and in your eyes.

Reading the many posts here I wonder that everyone might have varied definitions of nice guys /gals.

If you are looking for someone to meet your own needs (which is important) but then you never find out who they are past that fulfullment of your desires. But if you add to your needs a knowledge of your partners needs, well things can be great.

Sept.1 we'll be celebrating 30 yrs together. There is no one else worth all the trouble; there is no one else who could give me all the joy as my husband Nick (Panda gets a tear in her eye).

Neither one of us is *all* nice. But so what! Nick never treated me like garbage (not even the 19yrs as dubs; part of which he was an elder) and treating me badly would not make me love someone ...it'd make me leave them.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Thank you Prisca for the thought and all the best to you to.

Will

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Will,

My brother told me something years ago that has made sooo much sense...I've kept it in the back of my mind always...and it makes this "Venus vs Mars" thing a lot simpler. Ready? Here it is.....ALL WOMEN ARE INSANE...if you start with that premise...all the rest either begins to make sense...or becomes easier to accept at face value.

While the above is a bit facetious you'd do well to remember that men and women simply think differently...handle problems differently...etc.

Yep...it used to bug the piss out of me that some sweet girl kept saying she wanted a "nice guy" but kept dating "bad boys" who treated her like crap...I even went through a phase where I decided to treat women like crap (never hit one though), they just became objects to use and toss aside...and had no problem getting laid...go figure.

Now days...I don't waste much time or energy trying to figure out women...it's an impossible task. I just enjoy them and accept them as being insane...but a lot more fun than guys when it comes time to "relax"

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

That was quiet interesting ...

My point of view :

Yerusalym : While the above is a bit facetious you'd do well to remember that men and women simply think differently...handle problems differently...etc.

and it all depend on who and when ... (Experienced or non Experienced, funky, classy, horny, funny, sensitive and unsensitve ...) So much varieties ... for well ... So much varieties.

ANDROBBAR and WILD HORSE ... TAKE TICKET ... COME ON HERE ... I NEED TO GET TO KNOW YOU MORE !!!

• SYN
    SYN

Hi Will,

Meeting women online is always a bad idea, due to reasons that others on this thread have already elaborated. Body language and facial expressions form a very large part of human communication, and obviously chatting online or even on the phone cuts all that out of a relationship.

Another thing that's important to remember is that a lot of women (not all of them!) enjoy guys who are confident. You should be able to say NO, and mean it. You should have the cajones to go up to a lady and say, "Hi, my name's Will, what's your name?" at least! I just find that it's much more effective than wooing women online. You can tell so much more about someone face-to-face than online...you don't have to be a bastard to get laid. Show women that you're sensitive, but also that you're firm. Have conviction when you say things.

Also, be decisive. Let me give you an example: Say that you're going on a date with a women. Never ask her where you're going. Better would be to tell her: "Okay, be ready at 7PM sharp, and dress elegantly. I'm taking you out for supper at a nice place." Then put down the phone. It's so simple!

Naturally, these things won't work on some women. You have to find a level of balance. Above all, don't become the women's handbag boy. Just as you wouldn't expect a women to be simpering and do absolutely everything you say without question, don't be that guy either.

Personally speaking, I like feisty ladies who can give as good as they get! Sometimes In the past, I've had huge arguments with women, purely because I can be a bloody-minded git sometimes , and I thought, OK, that's it, now she must hate me...but the opposite happened! I love to tease women...you should try that too...teasing them is always fun. It helps to lighten up the mood on a date a lot - if things get too serious you might scare them off!

At the end of the day, women are also human, just like men. This cr*p about them being from another planet is a load of bolloks IMNSHO. Men are from Earth, women are from Earth! That's all!

Good luck man, from one guy to another!

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Yerusalyim

My brother told me something years ago that has made sooo much sense...I've kept it in the back of my mind always...and it makes this "Venus vs Mars" thing a lot simpler. Ready? Here it is.....ALL WOMEN ARE INSANE...if you start with that premise...all the rest either begins to make sense...or becomes easier to accept at face value.

Hey my friend that something we can both agree on for a change. LOL

Yep...it used to bug the piss out of me that some sweet girl kept saying she wanted a "nice guy" but kept dating "bad boys" who treated her like crap...I even went through a phase where I decided to treat women like crap (never hit one though), they just became objects to use and toss aside...and had no problem getting laid...go figure.

Again I know what your sying but that just not me. I have just come to the conclusion I dodn't need them. If they want to be a part of my life fine but I am not going to kiss anyones butt, thank you very much.

Will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit