• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I can't even kill a ladybug....

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

obiwan on his hunting trip.....

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Awww... poor little teddy bear... I bet he just wanted a hug.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

obi on his way home....

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12
    but sitting in a beer I mean deer blind and waiting for a deer to come along and go for the salt lick or corn feeder is lazy and unsportsman like IMO.

Clears throat ........ and standing in a stream, elbow to elbow with 300 other hip wader clad suburbanites who have thier Dunkin Donuts and coffee on the shore 10 feet away, while they listen to the Paul Harvey show on the radios of thier SUV's is fishing ?

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

An old deer hunter named Bill, dressed head to foot in camo, went into a bar and ordered a drink. As he sat there sipping his whiskey, a young lady sat down next to him.

After she ordered her drink she turned to the deer hunter and asked him, "Are you a real deer hunter?"

To which he replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life in the woods, tracking deer, stalking deer and shooting deer, so yes, I guess I am a real deer hunter." After a short while he asked her what she was.

She replied, "I've never been in the woods. I am a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. I get up in the morning thinking of women, when I eat, shower, watch TV everything makes me think about women."

A short while later she left, and the deer hunter ordered another drink.

A couple sat down next to him and asked, "Are you a real deer hunter?"

The deer hunter replied, "Well I always thought I was a deer hunter, but I just found out that I'm a lesbian."

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

All this talk about venison sausage has got my mouth watering.

Walter *hauls out the Remington for a cleaning*

(and I'm a lesbian too)

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius
    I sold all my rifles a few years back but I've always wanted to Bow hunt...

hope it wasnt cause the WT told you to dump em lol............. thats what happened to my dad grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

of the "when they pry my cold dead fingers" class

• Valis
    Valis

xjw, that's not really the kind of fishing I like, but I'll take that over not fishing or dare I say work (please edit this 4 letter word!) any day...any time. Besides where I go fishing they wouldn't know Paul Harvey from a hole in the ground...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

LOL@Obi!! Just stay safe in those "gillies", ya hear? Don't be so camo'd the other hunters can't see what you are....

Deer meat chili....YUMMY!

Frannie B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit