I'm so excited

by obiwan 62 Replies latest jw friends

• obiwan
    obiwan

I'm so excited, when I lived in Alaska, I used to hunt quite a bit. BUT, the last time I went hunting, it was for Kodiak Grizzly bear. I had never went after something so large before. The number one rule in Alaska when you got hunting is, always carry a side arm, nad not some whimpy 9mm, I mean something big, like my 44.cal desert eagle. So, a group of us went hunting, all but two of us stayed in the camp, myself and another guy I didn't know. All of the sudden this huge bush about twenty yards away start shaking violently( and me too), out come this huge grizzly bear, stood up and roared, me and the other guy were froze in place, it took a couple of seconds to get our guns out. I emtied my clip ( it held nine)and the other guy had a high powered rifle he shot off 5. After that it fell, when we checked the bear, we both had a good spread, each of our bullets hit thier mark, I even had hollow points for cryin out loud and it still took all that to bring him down. The bear dressed out at 1500 pounds and stood 91/2 feet tall. I was so scared I stopped hunting for years after that.

I had to tell that story to say why I'm so happy. I live in Michigan now, things here are alot smaller. I'm getting back into hunting. I'm going to go bow hunting for deer in October. I just found out that my gillie suite came in. It's a camouflage that you where, totally blends you into the scenery. The military snipers use these same type of suites. I'm so geeked. I can't wait to bag bambi's dad! This will be my first time bow hunting so I know I'll enjoy it.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I think that very f***ing bear sold crack to my Uncles nephew. Glad he's off the streets!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

well I'm glad you're so excited

Personally I will be putting your pictures on all the trees as a warning to Bambi's dad to watch out for you in your gillie outfit

• amac
    amac

I think hunting is a sad choice for an adrenaline rush.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I'm so excited...and I just can't hide...I'm about to lose control and I think I like it...

Hunt away...God Knows there are more deer up there than you can shake a stick at. If your at a loss for what to do with the Venicin sausage...call me.

LADY...BAMBI's DAD DON"T READ.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

s'ok yeru

Bambi's Dad can read this

• obiwan
    obiwan

OMG that's hilarious!!!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Glad you like it Obi Now when you are out there in your gillie suit - just think of this little picture - better still take it with you. You can look at it to make sure the deer don't see your poster hanging on a tree somewhere.

Then when you burst out laughing you will scare the deer away

aw heck just think of this and that should do it

Run Bambi's Dad Run

Crazy Obi on the loose

• Ravyn2
    Ravyn2

I got no problem with hunting...not sure if I could do it. But bring me an animal already dead and I can clean and dress the meat and get the pelt ready. I love venison, had elk, squirrel, most fowl, would be willing tot ry almost anything if it is cooked right and tasty. I like being a meat eater. have fun Obi, be safe and responsible. bring home some yummies!

Ravyn

• Maverick
    Maverick

When I was working in Mich last year I heard on the radio that they had 60,000 deer/car insidents. I was amazed. But I did see five dead dear on the side of the road when I was up around the UP. Better to shoot them than have them starve in the winter or take out a motorist. Maverick, who just target shoots!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit