I'm so excited

by obiwan 62 Replies latest jw friends

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

LOL at Lady Lee God that women is just so talented!

Obi. A good friend of mine who posts here occasionally as Waygooder64, is an avid and very successful hunter, and is now very heavy into bow hunting. I know he has been to Michigan quite a few times bow hunting for deer. If I recall correctly he had a reciprocal arrangement set up, where he would hook up with people from Michigan for deer hunting, and would return the favour, when they came up to Ontario for fishing.

Anyway good luck. I hope you have a lot of patience, are not afraid of trees, and don't have hemmoroids !

• obiwan
    obiwan

xjw-b12, you have got to get me in touch with him, I need to do some serious salmon fishing. I do have alot of patience, but I don't put out a bait pile and tree hunt, that's like shootin fish in a barrel. I ground hunt, that's why I bought the gillie suite, it eliminates your bodies outline. My brother-in-law has one for winter and he walked down a deer to within 10 yards, and bagged a nice doe. In Alaska you don't tree hunt for anything, if you go for carribou, you'll have to walk down the heard for about 1 to 2 miles just to get within a mile of the heard. At best a shot will be about a 150 yard shot. I like ground hunting, with the suite you have your own blind and can move around to find a good spot.

• shotgun
    shotgun

Obiwan..take me please to your hunting grounds

I sold all my rifles a few years back but I've always wanted to Bow hunt...

• seven006
    seven006

A guy goes up to Alaska to hunt bear. He finds a brown bear and before he can pull his gun up the brown bear grabs his gun and says. " you have two choices, I can either kill you or you can bend over that log and I will have sex with you.

Since the hunter didn't want to die he bends over the log and the bear has sex with him.

The next day the hunter is so mad and so humiliated he goes out and buys a bigger gun and heads up to the forest to find that brown bear. As he walks into a clearing and black bear comes up to him, grabs his gun and then says "you have two choices, I can either kill you or you can bend over that log and I will have sex with you.

Again, the hunter didn't want to die so he bends over the log and the black bear has sex with him.

The next day the hunter is so mad and so humiliated he goes out and buys even a bigger gun and heads up to the forest to find the black bear. As he walks into a clearing and a grizzly bear comes up to him, grabs his gun and then says "you have two choices, I can either kill you or you can bend over that log and I will have sex with you.

Again, the hunter didn't want to die so he bends over the log and the grizzly bear has sex with him.

Once again the hunter is mad as hell and humiliated. He goes out and buys the biggest gun they make and heads back to the forest. He then runs into a 15 foot tall Polar bear. The bear grabs his gun and looks the hunter straight in the eye and says "you don't come here for the hunting,do you"?

Dave

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

OMG, when I read the post I thoght it was leading up to some kind of joke, but all the other posters treat it seriously.

What in the world possesses people to want to kill a bear?or anything else come to that , in the name of sport.... In my mind the actions of a sick mind that need the reinforcement of slaughtering something in order to prove something to themselves

I would love to go to to Alaska but only to see it not kill anything .

Blues: call me a wimp if you like

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Blues when I went to Alaska 2 years ago I did a lot of shooting - with one digital camera - one 35 mm camera and 7 disposable cameras. Between my husband and I we came back with 2600 pictures

For me... that is the only way to hunt

Hmmm think I need a few more warning signs to put out

• Francois
    Francois

ALL YOU ANTI-HUNTERS ARE VEGETARIANS I SUPPOSE?

Or am I just more idealistic than I need to be?

Frank

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

i'm vegan and prohunting. ;)

• amac
    amac

Actually, no I'm not a vegetarian. One of my favorite bumper stickers is "I love animals! They're delicious!"

I have no problem with someone who goes out and shoots a deer or two to stock up on some meat (who would want that much venison anyway?!?) But I do think sport hunting, which is really what most hunters do, is, again, a sad choice for an adrenaline rush.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Well I'm not a vegetarian but rarely eat red meat.

And I have no problems with hunting if people use what they bag and not just take a souvenir

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit