Which is more likely. . .

by StinkyPantz 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Francois
    Francois

Worse than a bonehead, H R Clinton is a freakin' MARXIST, and I never want to see the woman leading anything but a troup of girl scouts, if that.

I would be happy to vote for Colin Powell. He just doesn't have the fire in the belly for the job, or so he has said.

I would be thrilled to vote for Gene Kirkpatrick, former ambassador to the United Nations. She's a gutsy female who we could count on to invade anyone who needed invading.

But I won't vote for Hillary the Marxist and I won't vote for Jesse the Idiot (just what we need, a rhyming president.)

Give me Colin Powell, but let him change his mind about gun ownership first.

Frank Tyrrell

P.S. Stinky Pantz for Ambassador to the United Nations.

• logansrun
    logansrun

White female for sure. Now I will be stepping out of the pc camp and say this.....

Most people do not view Colin Powell as a "brotha" if you know what I mean. The guy is quite light-skinned and talks more white than black (hehe...j/k SP).

What, you don't think Al Sharpton or Carol Mosley Braun have a shot at the presidency?(hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!)

Bradley

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Hillary Rodham Clinton will be the first White female president.....2008. Unfortunately. I agree with obiwan -- if Colin Powell ran -- he would win -- I hope we get both in the next few years - we are a multicultural society and so there should be all people represented-- ever since 1776 all Presidents with the exception of JFK have been older male white anglo-saxon protestants (anglo-saxon in the true sense -- not necessarily descended from British but North Europe so Germany/Holland etc.) -- because the British are descended from the Germanic saxons amongst others anyway

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I would love to see Condi Rice as President -- now that would be briliiant --- African American Female who is brilliant and republican --- PERFECT

• wednesday
    wednesday
    Most people do not view Colin Powell as a "brotha" if you know what I mean. The guy is quite light-skinned and talks more white than black (hehe...j/k SP).

so blacks do not view mr. powell as black? why on earht not, he an intelligent gifted man.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

They don't let lesbians lead Girl Scout Troops - so no H.R. in THAT position.

I'd rather see a black man than a woman. Because I'm afraid that if a woman became president I'd have to move all the damn furniture around the country and hang up curtain rods.

CZAR of the "Just moved with the future Mrs. Czar and I'm tired of Females telling me to do anything but sit on my ass and drink cheap Hungarian wine" Klass.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Personally, I think that a black man has a much better chance. I too would have voted for Colin Powell had he ran. And Frank's right, Hilary is a moron. Can't believe she got into the New York seat for the senate.

Still, I think most people would vote for any person, given that they have a sound platform.

ash

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I'm thinkin there will be one of each when hell freezes over......not because I would want it that way....it's just the way things are....

Frannie B

• happyout
    happyout

Logansrun, you said "Most people do not view Colin Powell as a "brotha" if you know what I mean."

I don't know what you mean. At least, I don't think I do. Do you mean he's not seen as "ethnic" because he's not dark skinned? Or because he doesn't speak slang? I am genuinely curious, as I have never heard anything even near that statement made about him.

Thanks,

Happyout

ps Oh yeah, back on topic. I think a white female has a better chance, but it's a slim chance. You know, snowball in hell, etc. I don't imagine I will see it in my lifetime. It would be cool, though, to see America finally stop pretending that old white men are the only ones capable of running the country.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Frenchy said,

A GOOD PRESIDENT WILL BE OK ... (what is that again ?)

AMEN sister...

Obiwan, I thank GOD my service in the military will be about through by 2008, just in case the US is stupid enough to elect Clinton.

How about a BLACK FEMALE president...take care of both issues...Condolesa Rice for PREZ in 2008!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit