Which is more likely. . .

by StinkyPantz 44 Replies latest jw friends

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Get back on topic people!!

• obiwan
    obiwan

A White female President? or a Black male president? or Obiwan and StinkyPantz? Or do you think neither will ever happen?

I'll go for number three!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

A GOOD PRESIDENT WILL BE OK ... (what is that again ?)

• Xena
    Xena

Well I am grooming my daughter to be the first female president.....so I guess that would be the one I choose.

Don't worry I will remember ALL of you when that day comes!

• obiwan
    obiwan

Hillary Rodham Clinton will be the first White female president.....2008. Unfortunately.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Why unfortunate?

• obiwan
    obiwan

She's a bonehead. I have nothing against a woman presidentor a black president for that matter. To me she just seems to give off a vibe that she's totally fake. Her book, now there's the piss poorest way of trying to promote yourself. I think there are other women in politics that are better qualified. She's more well known because, her huband like cigars and interns, put's a book out on the ordeal. If she did more for the people, had her face out there, not because of what she has gone through, but what she has done, then I would feel better about it.

Here in the state of Michigan we have a female Govener, at first, I wasn't so sure she could do the job. he has since made a couple of key decisions that I agree with.

I'm just not convinced she actually has the people's interst at heart in being the president.

I would rather see a black man as the first non white/non female president.

• blondie
    blondie

I think it is more likely that a black man would be elected President. It is still an old BOYS club world. Black men were given the vote in 1870 but women did not receive it until 1920.

Blondie

• smack
    smack

Until voting is made compulsory in the US, I think you'll keep getting middle age or old rich dudes. He who has the money or the backing

gets the job.

I don't think it is appropriate to discuss politics, religion or sex on this forum.

Talk about me, I'm 44 today

Senior Steve

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Happy Birthday ((Steve))!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit