Which is more likely. . .

by StinkyPantz 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?
    People can argue that there isn't an Ivory Magazine. And some can argue that there's never been a Black President in America... or Native American for that matter. Will there ever be? We shall see

Probably, but maybe not in my lifetime! (I think I will start a thread on this its a good topic)

Stinky your stole my thread idea. LOL,, http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/57555/6.ashx

Personally, I think that a mexican male would be elected before any women or black person. I think spanish will soon become a mandatory language as well.

Merc of the "would like to learn spanish class"

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I'm sorry - did somebody advance AL SHARPTON for president?

I'm suddenly incontinent.

Remind me of an old joke - you are in a room, have a gun with two bullets. There is also, in this room, Hitler, Stalin, and Al Sharpton. Who do you shoot?

Answer - You shoot Al Sharpton twice to make sure he's dead.

CZAR

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Probably a black man. After that it's garanteed there will be a woman president.

I just hope that the first black president elected (or if I got it backwards and it's the first woman president elected) that that president will be of the Libertarian party.

Mike.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

This is a great question... Personally I cannot decide which would be more likely to become president first. It's really a toss-up.

• pamkw
    pamkw

I figure neither one will happen, no matter which one gets elected (woman or man of color) someone will try to and probably succeed in killing them. It will be interesting to see. I am almost sure that Bill Clinton will end up becoming the first gentleman.

Pam

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit