The Worst Thing You Ever Did As A Jehovah's Witness

by minimus 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Ben There
    Ben There

Was an elder and a district convention overseer influencing people to give their lives over to the wt god. Sitting in judgement over other people who were not any worse than the sleaze I represented. Making the wt rich by designing and building their damn kingdom halls and assembly halls on the backs of unassuming people I convinced were god's chosen

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I've got a really nasty one. It was Valentine's day. I was in grade 2. I came to my desk with a pile of valentines on my desk. I gathered them all up, and threw them in the garbage in front of the whole class. Guess I gave a really good witness. :(

• minimus
    minimus

Hi Ben There-----How long have you been "out"? What was it that got to you?

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

Shunned my old boss when we ran into each other on the street after he got DF'd. Was a really nice man, and a great boss and teacher to me, and the shame of having ignored him stuck with me until the day I left. Clark, I hope you're on this board, man.

• nobody told me
    nobody told me

Lied to a sister so I could have proof of a serious sin and thus have a JC, She was D'fed. She has never recovered from the D'fing. No one did shit to help this sister, elders included, but we all could rally in the name of rightouesness to put her out. The borg has no human touch to it, just a bunch of idiotic man made ideas, that for the most teach mock humility.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Wow, nobody told me!!!!.

That's harsh.

You need to make amends before karma gets you.

CZAR

• minimus
    minimus

Nodody....Would you mind elaborating on what you did?

• suzi_creamcheez
    suzi_creamcheez

i can relate to what you all are saying. I cringe to think of how I behaved; critical, arrogant, and rude. I still see the same anger and self-righteousness in me, like it is hard wired in my brain.

I also wore a lot of ugly polyester and used a rainbow of highlighter markers to color my WT. and once I wore hot pink underwear under a white skirt out in field service. =suz

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

I allowed myself to join the org.

OCW

• minimus
    minimus

Suzi----You hussy, you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit