They Are Already Talking About Impeaching Trump Again!

by minimus 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

They are doing what they are good at....talking!

Luke talking with JW’s. -If you fall for the bilge they spout you are in the crapper waiting for Godot !

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

sides, if the popular vote was all that was necessary we'd have Hillary Clinton in the White House. Certainly you wouldn't want that.....no matter how much you hate The Orange One.

JW_Researcher ...

That's a tough question to answer. But in the end, I would take Hillary.

I never thought I would say that, but for me, Trump is an embarrassment as a person.

That question you asked is like getting an enema. Your two choices are either hot sauce or gravel.

Rub a Dub

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    Besides, if the popular vote was all that was necessary we'd have Hillary Clinton in the White House.

I don’t think that is true. If we had a popular vote, the campaign strategies would shift along with voting patterns (more people voting in California and NY, for example). Trump would have won anyway.

• Simon
    Simon

Arresting a Trump associate with full riot gear and a tip-off to CNN so they could televise the whole thing then an outlandishly long sentence for a non-violent crime and, it now turns out, the lead juror was a democrat candidate ... deserves to be called out.

Again, it's the swamp, thrashing about, trying to fight back because they have a lot to lose.

If the dems think they can steal the next election they really are crazy, but then they are crazy enough to try. Just look at any election they touch, it always oozes corruption, even their own!

I think people are waking up. They are not going to fall for it, they cried wolf (or rather "Russia") too many times and now everyone knows that everything Biden, Clinton and Obama said was lies, and everything Trump said was true - the Obama admin was illegally wiretapping his campaign.

Polls show Trump is now more popular than Obama was at the same point and people feel better about their own position and the direction of the country.

I just can't wait for Clinton to elbow everyone out the way so she can be the candidate again, it's going to be GLORIOUS.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

SIMON:

If Hillary runs again, I’m not going to turn on the TV set. I don’t think I could stand all that again!

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

Because it worked so well for the dumbocrats the first time.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Washington DC is in a state of political insanity from both sides of the isle.

A motion to impeach upon a expressed personal opinion, nonsense.

• minimus
    minimus

They went after roger stone for headlines. Their bias is so obvious. They still spout out RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA! Facts do not matter.

That’s why it’s very probable that round two of impeachment will be here shortly. Just as they said the night that Trump won, that we need to impeach him, and he wasn’t even President yet, so they will do it again.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Mike Bloomberg's expressed stated campaign slogan, that he himself trumpets from the podium:

"I am running to defeat Donald Trump!!!"

If Bloomberg steps in and wins, the USA is doomed.

• Simon
    Simon

How can anyone like this be on the jury, let alone the foreman of the jury? An attorney who was a rabid anti-Trumper and spread the Russia collusion hoax! Does anyone think this was "coincidence"?

Now think about why there were so many restrictions on reporting - they wanted to protect against their bias being revealed.

Didn't work.

The fact she's trying to scrub her social media shows that they have something to hide and know what they did can't be defended.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/02/13/jury-foreman-in-roger-stone-case-was-trump-hating-russia-collusion-hoaxer/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit