They Are Already Talking About Impeaching Trump Again!

by minimus 34 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I guess now they can give people huge jail sentences, or the death penalty, or even torture, for having an opinion outside The Establishment. This is sounding more and more like the Dark Ages 2.0. At best, they are only going to be wasting more of MY tax dollars trying again, and all of MY money will go to pay for this idiocy along with reparations, a Green New Deal, funding for various agencies that exist only to enforce political correctness, and whatever other negative-value-producing rubbish they can throw out.

And, if they succeed this time, they will immediately plunge the whole earth into the Dark Ages 2.0. Full communism will be global--worse than the Soviet Union under Stalin, worse than North Korea, worse than China. Ultimately, we will be disallowed to think outside what is needed to bring the Messianic Tyranny through the globe, with its end goal to render the earth for the reptilians at the expense of everyone and everything else. And you thought your SUV that gets 18 gallons to the mile was hurting our planet?

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

In Australia, if a politician made a Twitter like that about a person facing a court sentence, that politician would most likely have to defend criminal contempt of court charges.

It is baffling to me that it can be allowed in another first world country.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Yeah, well dare I say that some things make you wonder if the U.S. is a first world country. We are evolved in many ways, and not so much in others, especially in mindset.

Only in the U.S. could someone like this president be elected.

• sir82
    sir82

Only in the U.S. could someone like this president be elected.

Brazil: Hold my beer.....

• minimus
    minimus

The President’s Attorney General can direct his Justice Department as he pleases. He is not bound by his underlings decisions.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

@shepherdless

And we in American, can't believe how a supposedly FREE 1st World Country like yourself, would allow itself to be disarmed because of the actions of (1) madman who went on a killing spree in 1996. So apparently, the majority in your country, had to pay the price for a very small minority actions? You truly are "Subjects" now, whereas we are Citizens!

If you don't know the difference, Subjects answer to their Government. Citizens answer to no one, and in fact the Government answers to them. Enjoy kissing the Queen Mum's ass whenever she decides to grace you with her presence. Until then, keep paying out your dues!

• Simon
    Simon
    In Australia, if a politician made a Twitter like that about a person facing a court sentence, that politician would most likely have to defend criminal contempt of court charges.

You don't get it? The political interference has already happened - THAT is what the comment is about, he's the president, he absolutely should step in and apply all power at his disposal to prosecute people using the judiciary for political retaliation by undermining the fair process and applying outlandishly harsh sentences.

If they can do this to people at the top, what do you think they can do to people at the bottom, to you and me?

THINK about the implications, don't just be a gleeful idiot because you happen to dislike the person targeted in this instance:

Big picture vs small mind.

• minimus
    minimus

Just curious . Did Obama ever get involved with giving his opinions on different court cases or police making arrests??

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    Just curious . Did Obama ever get involved with giving his opinions on different court cases or police making arrests??

Yes. He just wasn't a prolific user of Twitter.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/13/lisa-page-obama-doj-ordered-fbi-not-to-prosecute-hillary-clinton/

• minimus
    minimus

Obama always had a beef with the cops. He publicly roused racial issues in the news all the time. But the press loved him and his philosophy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit