Simon

by KGB 50 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

I can never do right by you Dannybear! You always pick me and my poor speech apart.... you .....you.....you ego teardowner you!

Gumby

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Bro Gummitup,

It seem as though 'some', maybe 'others', or even 'a few', have developed thin skins as regards 'upbuilding' 'words of encouragement' 'offered' from this platform. How sad it would be for us to lose out on the 'hope of everlasting life' due to our 'inability to accept' 'wise' 'discreet' 'direction' from our 'loving' brother BearAss.

Bro BearAss has endured spiteful comments from bro KGB, yet he (bro BearAss) was patient and kind. So as the duly spirit appointed Theosporadic Miniseries Servant (bro BearAss) was only trying to 'lift up' his bro Gumbyman to the 'praise and honor' of Jehover and his 'holy ones'.

Your brother in cyber spirit,

BearAss TMS phd,mfd,pdf, cuping certified d***wad

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    They just want you to believe whatever they do.

Hamas, do not take this as an insult, but that works both ways. Everyone has their own views on different matters. You may believe that others feel that you have to believe what they do and yet others may feel the same way about you. It is all a matter of personal beliefs. But, everyone has a right to express their own opinion. KGB, I believe that deep down you are more than likely a really nice person, but sometimes the way you react to some things isn't very Christian like. I know it can be very frustrating when people disagree with your beliefs but being nasty because of it doesn't do you any good. I no longer believe in religions, still, I believe in God, but when people who profess to be Christian, act in a manor such as yourself at times. It makes me wonder if being a Christian is really a thing I want to be. Sorry, I don't mean to make you angry, but this is how I see it.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I didn't read the rest of this cause you know I'm thinking HOW many times is he gonna pull this. KGB leaves comes back leaves geeshWHY do you feel the need to friggin announce it each time?

• donkey
    donkey

Would you like to buy my field service bag?

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

Simon has put on an edit button, so you can edit every post you ever made, so go back to all 482 post and blank them out.

You don't want to be here, then stop posting, as mentioned, you have left many times over, is this just another ???

I find it hard to believe that this is all over because you believe in God, I don't think people here really care if you believe in God, I don't believe in God, but I do not jump on someone who does, but Yes I do have a hatred for the Watchtower Org. that's personal.

we need all the people we can get on this site, it's sad to lose one, but if you don't want to be here, then don't come.

Simon has better things to worry about than people who want to be deleted !!!!!!!!!!!

give him a break.

• gumby
    gumby

WHY do you feel the need to friggin announce it each time?

Because most people do not wish what they are announcing.....the same as suicidal people announce they are going to kill themselves. They want others to know why they are hurt and how they feel about that hurt.

I have noticed a pattern in people also who begin to have doubts about what they believe....( and this doesn't neccesarily apply to KGB.) They get angry when they begin to think others might perhaps be correct about something they themselves have different opinions about. This is especially true with religious people. As an example......a mother might be told by her young daughter that daddy is touching her. She denies it even to the point of blaming the daughter for telling her something that she feels....if true.......she could not bear and so she denies it to the point of anger and denial.

I think the same thing can happen and does happen to many who go through religious changes.

Gumby

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Gumby the voice of reason ....thank you sir stretchy one

• onacruse
    onacruse

RDW:

Simon has put on an edit button, so you can edit every post you ever made, so go back to all 482 post and blank them out.

Actually, for a poster the edit option is only open for 24 hours.

Craig

• gumby
    gumby
    Actually, for a poster the edit option is only open for 24 hours.

Oh....I get it! You moderators have a secret book...kinda like the Pay Attention to the Flock" books, thats tells you all the stuff us "file members" can't see. Bastards!

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit