Simon

by KGB 50 Replies latest jw friends

• KGB
    KGB

Please remove me from this site, I am tired of the sarcasm and the insults simply because I choose to believe in God after leaving the Borg. I am beginning to believe that the Borg was a better place than this site because I never once endured what I have had to endure here with certain individuals. It seems that it is ok for some to criticize others here but when you stand up for what you believe in the shit just gets deeper. I am tired and it has become unhealthy for me to be here anymore. I thought I could help others with their leaving the borg with my beliefs but I can see this is a place for those who dwell on the dark side. I no longer want any part of this place or anyone in it(atleast certain individuals) as there are some good people here. This place has left me with a bad taste in my mouth and I have come to realize that in order to rid that bad taste I will have to resign.......Thank you for the pleasure i have had here, but please take heed to my asking you to remove me as I do not even want the temptations to come back here...So remove me at once.......Thank you and God bless

• shotgun
    shotgun

See-ya KGB.....I don't think anyone wanted to attack you as an individual, sometimes they challenged your beliefs. You do get mad pretty quick and have admitted losing your temper is a problem you struggle with.

I hope you find contentment somewhere else because the JWD forum seems to continually upset you.

shotgun

• obiwan
    obiwan

I'm sorry that you feel you need to go KGB. You know, I understand how you may have difficulty with some, I myself have come across that as well. Leaving here though is not what I would think to be the solution. Surely in your everday life you have people who treat you poorly, you can't deactivate yourself from life. I really wish you would reconsider, those who don't agree, you just brush off, just as you do in your daily life.

Peace

• Hamas
    Hamas

KGB,

I think the same thing all the time, man. You are right, some people here that that their shit doesn't stink at all. And you are also right as it seems to have become an athiest breeding ground.

The whole problem lies with people trying to force their beliefs on to others. Every religious org does it, and athiests slag them off but also try their hardest to do the same. KGB, if you leave, you will be missed. I enjoy your posts a lot, and you sure add to things here. If you have made your decision, so be it; but please listen when I say that your presence here is not in vain.

I don't know whats wrong with some people. They just want you to believe whatever they do. Sometimes, I come on to this site, and before you know it, my veins are pumping and I feel like crushing somebody's head. This is a place with vast opinions, and If everybody believed the same thing then we would all be like the dubs are today.... although I wish that everybody would believe the same things that I did because then I would not have to engage in debates.

When you have a hard day, you do not want to come online and be hammered with loads of abuse and so called facts that disprove your belief in God. Personally, my ideal online entry would include a couple of emails, a couple of Private messages and a few posts saying how wonderful I am (lol) and reading people agree with my posts. Yet that just isn't going to happen.

Please don't get so pissed off that you have to leave like this. Like I said, your posts will be very missed, and I for one respect your belief in God, and I'm sure many others do. In one way, athiests are just as annoying as Born againers or JW's, because they force their opinion on to you, giving so called facts to back up their claims. I wouldn't listen to them, if it makes you mad. Belief is something that helps you, my friend ; nobody else. Screw the people that attack your beliefs, if those beliefs keep you happy. You do not follow men; nor do you bow to the needs of a man made organization. You follow God the way you wish, my friend. I respect you for this.

Please, be strong, man.

And peace to you, whatever path you take.

• JH
    JH

I also believe in God KGB, and I know that some think that we are nuts. I understand you.

*going to the drug store with his prescription*

Hey KGB, we both joined this forum on the same day, only a few minutes apart.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

I was curious just click on your post, and became sad

Not sharing the same ideas doesn’t mean that we don’t care about you … not at all …
    We are all arguing I mean talking/sharing ideas … I’ve already got some serious slaps here, in being stubborn and playing smart (by the way my IQ is 108-110 depend on the questions means perfectly normal TRUE) but I don’t care … Just want to be with you … because I know that this is not the point. The point is that I guess we just need to talk … like you do

So don’t leave … please … and admit that we can have a different point of view, or being stupid in the way we are answering you do I guess – so stay with us ?

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat
    I do love life but I do not fear death either because God so loved the world he sent his only begotten son that whoever believes in him shall have eternal life. I'm just sad that some of you here I will never meet because you will not have that same promise especially my friend Gumby......

usually with the ones who are so "life loving" and are so "sad for us"... there always comes this:

sixof nine, you are one sad case of a human being, dont you wish you had a friend that thought that much about you but with your sorry ass attitude I can see you dont have many real friends do you ? You man are a worthless piece of ####

and of course

It's a good thing that there is some privacy here because I think that sometimes if I knew where some of these creeps lived I would forget my beliefs just to have some time thumping on some peoples heads here. Thank goodness I don't know so that I do not loose my temper on some assholes face.....

at any rate KGB... you have made some good posts, and I think leaving isn't going to solve anything.... perhaps just being willing to see the other side of things... I don't think you have been "picked on" or singled out.... I think on this board you are dealing with some very honest and strong minded people (strong, because they escaped)... and if you make a statement to them, you can expect to be held to that.... that is what I like about this board. It isn't just "say what ever you feel like saying, and there are no consequences"... people are going to hold you to what you say. They are going to answer to you, and if they feel you are wrong, or hurtful... they are going to say something to you. Dont worry man... I have had my butt chewed on here before... don't walk away so easily. Just relax man.... but you have come to a place where "trying to convince people" about god... is sorta pointless... express your opinion... and expect the others to do the same. Good people here. Hope ya stick around.... puttytat

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Hi KGB,

Sorry to hear you are going. Where ever you go you will find a mixture from a*holes to really nice people, especially on the net. I am new around here, so I don't know what has gone before, but in other forums I contribute to, I stick around to enjoy the company of those who have similar values, sense of humour, etc as me and ignore those ratbhags who are just there to boost their own egos.

I wish you all the best for your travels KGB

• nilfun
    nilfun
    I am beginning to believe that the Borg was a better place than this site because I never once endured what I have had to endure here with certain individuals.

The Borg a better place? Erm..okay. Don't leave when your journey here has just begun. Reconsider, please.

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

KGB,

You just need a break.

Log off, chill for a bit, come back. Simple.

-

Ignored One.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit