The Trinity Easily Explained in 29 Words

by maccauk 76 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

No they didn't. The scientific method was a rebellion against the dogma of the church who opposed it with everything up to and including torture and murder.

Hahahaha, Ignorant posts like this are why I stopped engaging you rationally. You bought your JW beliefs hook line and sinker. Never thought to ask the people who gave you the bible what it meant. Only listened to questionable sources and try to speak with authority.

Cofty, you kill me. hahahaha

• cofty
    cofty

Congratulations on the least helpful post of the week TTWSYF.

If you think of anything you would actually like to say in support of your views or have any facts that might show me where I am mistaken I am listening.

Take a breath and have a think.

• David_Jay
    David_Jay
    This is exactly opposite to the situation in the UK.
    I have no problem at all with christians preaching here - I just wish they had the courage to follow through on the conversation. The OP has run away as soon as it was pointed out that they had misunderstood their own doctrine.

True, Cofty.

I live in Florida, USA. You can just imagine, I am sure, how hard it is for atheists (and other non-Christians) here.

Just for me, as a Jew, last week during Sukkot, the KKK spread flyers through our neighborhood with horrible illustrations and statements, that ended with: "The only good Jew is a dead Jew."

Some people who leave cults may be especially sensitive and not be prepared for those who prey on others who still feel a void and will join anything to fill it up. I've seen evangelizing vultures pounce upon unprepared people who have just escaped one cult to get sucked into another.

You, I know, can take care of yourself. Heck, if I ever needed help, you would be the first person I would call on. Others are not as lucky or strong as you.

• cofty
    cofty

Horrible anti-Semitism raising its ugly head in many parts of the world David. Even in mainstream politics in the UK.

Hope your health is improving?

• David_Jay
    David_Jay

Yes it is, thanks. Just in time for Hurricane Irma to blow through too, but I am doing much better. The world is filled with stupid idiots everywhere, it seems.

But I am doing quite well these days, thank you. Hope all is well with you.

Continue to give the idiots hell.

P.S. And, yes...We did evolve (even if some only back into Neanderthals).

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

If you think of anything you would actually like to say in support of your views or have any facts that might show me where I am mistaken I am listening.

Cofty, Hahahah. Look who's talking...hahahaha

• cofty
    cofty

Do you have anything you want to add to the topic apart from "hahaha hahaha?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit