Friends

by StinkyPantz 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Aztec
    Aztec

Vous êtes tous les deux aliéné ~Aztec

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

HEY ! YOU ARE TALKING FRENCH ...

"are you talking to me?" R. DeNIRO LOL (Well I know you don't it's like nobody want's to talk to me anymore ...) I guess my time is over ... Whatever I'm used to it ... (BUT REMEMBER : EVERYTHING IS OK)

And Yes you're all BBBBBBBBBBAB as HELL
    Maybe my last words here

LOVE Y'A ALL

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

((Azzie, LT, FrenchB))

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Aztec:
    qui êtes-vous appelant fou?

Frenchie:
    "me parlez-vous?"
    "me parlez-vous?"
    J'ai dit "me parlez-vous?"!!!

(((SP)))

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

LT-

Fou, mais mignon.

Azzie-

Phone calls help online friendships right? Well check your PM box.

• LittleToe
  • frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

OOOOOOOOH !

Vous parlez très bien Francais LittleToe et StinkyP
    (you're talking French very well LT and SP)

How comes I've had to wait till now ?
    (Comment ce fait-il que j'ai eu a attendre jusqu'à maintenant ?)

Anyway Je vous remercie de votre attention
    (Dans tous les cas, I thank you that you care)

ENCORE, ENCORE, ENCORE
    (AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN)

• happyout
    happyout

Being the hermit that I am, I actually can't deal with people who want to spend a lot of time with me. Even before I got married and had my son, if someone wanted to talk to me more than once a week, I had a problem with that. I don't know if I didn't get enough alone time growing up or what, but my private time is precious to me. Now that I have a full time job, young child, and husband, I get hardly any alone time, and it sometimes makes me crazy. However, the few true friends that I have know without any doubt that I am always there for them. I won't call to chat more than once or twice a month, but I will break my neck to help you if I can. As a matter of fact, one of my girlfriends gave me a Swahili name which means she who helps.

My definition of friendship is someone who accepts me, and also loves me enough to tell me the truth. If I am screwing up, a real friend will sit me down and smack me upside the head. Not that they can't use tact, but they better say something. If you are too concerned with happy happy joy joy fun fun to be real, then you can be an acquaintance forever, but that's it. I once heard a radio call in program do a poll on whether you would tell a friend if you saw their significant other on a date with someone else. I was shocked that pretty much everyone said they would "mind their own business" and not tell their so called friend. Well, I would call my friend on the spot, and let them know what was going on,and I expect the same loyalty in return.

I don't know if I can consider on line people real friends. There are a few that I definitely care about, including you SP, but I haven't formed a relationship outside of the board, so it's more along the lines of a good acquaintance.

Happyout

• Aztec
    Aztec

Je vous appelle aliéné Little Toe...but I'm just joking, of course. I wish I remembered more French. I could find new ways to subtly insult people...LOL! Stinky, you got pm'd back. :-) Frenchie, you've got quite the grasp on the English language. Good for you! I wish I was so proficient at French! ~Aztec

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    Happyout : I once heard a radio call in program do a poll on whether you would tell a friend if you saw their significant other on a date with someone else. I was shocked that pretty much everyone said they would "mind their own business" and not tell their so called friend.

Well I’ve had to deal with that 3 times … I’m very straight most of the time … but this is a BIG DEAL : the

first was one of my sister … OOOPS ! It took me a long time to know how I would tell her cause of course she was always talking about him like : He will never, never, never be able to do that. So I just did it this way in saying OH DEAR you might be surprised ! / she said : What ? / I said OH YEAH / she answered: him !!! No Never / I said : Time will tell ! ... and Time told HER !!! I guess It was better than saying, well you know your so called nice husband is cheating on you …

About the two friends of mine: fortunately had read items in between (after my sisters story), saying that most of the time those who have been informed by friends are getting mad at them saying stuff : mind your own business – if you did it means that you were jealous (even if they find out right there or later that it is true) and if they stuck together you become their DEVIL because they (and the guilty one) feels very confortable in saying that you tried to break their couple (that means that you are not a friend !!!)

So happyout if one day you have to face it : THINK ABOUT IT !

So for one of her friend I didn’t say a word (cause was like : I’m perfect something like that can’t happen to me). To people like that don’t even try !!! - the answer will be you're jealous ... or something like that !

For the other one I’ve asked first: what if one day a friend of you discover that your husband is cheating on you ? What would you like her to do. She says that she/he should shut ut and mind her own business. so that’s what I did.

But to the 3 guys I said at least once : YOU ARE DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING ! (RIGHT THERE !)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit