by StinkyPantz 57 Replies latest jw friends

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Thank you Jst2laws!! Exactly!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

SP : I agree with the precision about the money stuff
    by the way it depend of the situation
    Before I was always espectating to get my money back. BUT NOW basically I never really lend money to my friends - when I do - In my head "I'M READY TO FORGET ABOUT IT". And it's a good TEST !

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Jst2:
    Succinctly put, my friend

SP:
    FWIW, I didn't think that your character was being called into question. Maybe it's just the way that Simon phrases things, in that English/Manchurian accent, of his, that so turns you on

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Frenchie:
    Well put. I do that too. I'd rather give, than loan.

• Simon
    Simon

well put Jst2Laws, that was what I was trying to say.

Friends would probably help financially but real friends wouldn't expect them to.

SP: You really need to stop imagining that every comment in a discussion is somehow targetted at or about you. It can come across as you having a chip on your shoulder or else expecting to be the centre of conversation. I expect neither are true.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Suis-je toujours mauvais?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

SP:
    Oooooh, I had it wrong - Simon is turned on by YOUR accent!!!

LOLOL

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

C'est vraiment la valeur il?

• Aztec
    Aztec

SP,

"misses you when they don’t hear from you regularly/ Someone who thinks about you when you aren’t around"

Does this make me your friend honey?

I agree with you when you say that trust is the most important element of friendship. The defining moment of friendship to me is when you feel like you can trust that person with all of your secrets and not feel judged. I guess that's why I have very few friends. I'm too afraid to share that much of myself. As far as online friends are concerned, I've made a few. I'm a strong believer in forging bonds via the telephone. ;-)

~Aztec

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Vous êtes toujours mauvais

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit