Breaking News, London: Van Ploughs into Pedestrians

by Simon 71 Replies latest social current

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

I'd suggest you all read this thread a few month from now, then you will see the real problem.

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

What do you mean @scratchme1010?

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I'm not sure where I stand on this issue, other than to say, I want it to stop.

I saw a bumper sticker on a car that said, "Not All Muslims are Terrorists but all Terrorists are Muslim"

I've noticed that when there's an event like this and a person claiming to be of the Muslim faith is involved, he is called a "Terrorist" but when there's a school shooting or something similar, and the person isn't Muslim, his specific religion is mentioned and he is simply branded as mentally ill, deranged or it had something to do with gang violence.

Since millions of Muslims would never do such a thing and are sometimes victims of these violent acts themselves, how do we know whether it's the religion that is to blame for these events rather than a mentally ill or deranged individual who happens to be part of that religion and carried out violent events out on his own or as part of a small group of like minded inherently violent individuals who are also Muslim?

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

@peta: bc it happens so often and 2 be a real muslim u must kill. Islam=rape manual. sry on phone.

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

US: Build a wall

UK: Build 4 walls, put rad. muslims inside them & loose the key.

• barry
    barry

Don't play the game of the far right.

He just wanted a job.

Islam is the religion of peace.

Don't be Islamophobic.

Muslims have mental issues.

Make hashtag for muslims going to work tomorrow 'Ride with me'

Actually all this makes me feel sick in the stomach.

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

@Barry: Lol! The liberals should make a campaign: #rideoverme

I bet they would be stupid enough to tweet it!

• smiddy
    smiddy

All terroist attacks in the western world these past few years are all related to Muslims either home grown or coming in as refugees .

And the governments pussyfoot around about identyfying the source /core of the problem.

Blind freddy can see it .

Western nations will rue the day they let so many Muslims /terroists into their country for years if not decades to come.

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

What we can say with certainty is that the Methodist Church and its followers were not involved in carrying out this set of incidents. But to suggest the blindingly obvious of who or what WAS behind this is racist. Wake up and smell the coffee, let poison snakes into your home, expect to be bitten.

• Chook
    Chook

I believe everyone has a right to bear arms and a I would gladly accomodate these terrorists with a head full of lead. I think on US soil they might have joined god quicker. It's a shame because there is good and bad in all cultures, it's just that the punishment has to be as barbaric so these sick bastards feel some pain.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit