Breaking News, London: Van Ploughs into Pedestrians

by Simon 71 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

3 male passengers then get out and start stabbing / shooting people according to early reports.

But it could have been anyone for any reason, who knows, possibly Jehovahs Witnesses or Amish.

Maybe we'll never know the reason but I'm sure there will be people praying for those involved and hashtags.

Thus solving the problem once and for all.

Just "Life in a big city" according to the Muslim Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Your such a reactionary racist son of a bitch simon. Im sure its white racist white males who want to steal from poor minorities.... or american teenagers who are followers of the colombine kids... or people emulating timothy mcvey. Whoever it was im POSITIVE it wasnt islamic nutjobs waging war on innocents. It definitely wasnt that.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Islam is a religion of peace so I know that religious ideology couldn't have been behind it.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

We just need to embrace diversity and become a more tolerant society..... but first, rid the world of Islam.

• Simon
    Simon

Maybe if we write "COEXIST" in religious symbols in more places, it will solve things. Or light more candles, yeah - problem solved.

• barry
    barry
    It's just not reasonable to have muslims on watch lists they have to be interned.
  • Angharad
    Angharad

No no no what we need is more hashtags

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

OMFG I am so angry!

If Britain was a nation of laws, these monsters mosques would now be bulldozed and the ppl who filled their heads with this hate shot or thrown out of the country. Britain need a national registry of Muslims NOW and the radical ones should not allow to walk around freely. They are ALL ticking timebombs. I simply CANNOT wait for the liberals to begin making excuses or pretend nothing should be done about this WAR.

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

Barry: I agree. build camps and put radicals into them. only allow them out after vetting and them swearing they accept British law. Otherwise keep them in the camps or throw them out of the country.

SHUT DOWN MOSQUES THAT PRODUCE THESE PEOPLE!!!

ps.

Barry: sorry I clicked -1 on your post, it was an accident.

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

To all the ppl who said what I proposed after Manchester was too radical: If something radical HAD been done with the ppl ALREADY on the "watch list", wan't to bet this had not happened?

These ppl simply cannot be allowed to roam freely. It is deaths and mayhem waiting to happen.

Sorry about the many posts, I am so sad and angry right now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit