And so it begins....

by ctrwtf 45 Replies latest members politics

• Landy
    Landy

Trump got people to hate 2 particular groups of people, as if the Mexicans and Muslims are our biggest problem.

Targetting a particular group as a deflection is a normal propaganda technique.

Excuse the wiki link, but if you go down the list of standard propaganda techniques, you can check almost every one off against Trump.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_techniques

• Landy
    Landy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhuGiINck00

Well I heard all about your travel ban
    Just for countries that don't fit your business plan
    But how can you decide who cannot and who can?
    You're the president now, not a business man
    And I heard you say climate change isn't real
    But that's not how the world's leading scientists feel
    So go bury your head in the sand if you will
    But the waters are rising around Capitol Hill
    With four years in front and only three weeks behind you
    You've somehow already managed to upset China

[Chorus]
    And if I could offer a kindly reminder
    It's not okay to grab women by the vagina

[Verse 2]
    And maybe it's cause your hands are so small
    That's why you have to build such a big fucking wall
    Yeah you promised it wide and you promised it tall
    Now you're wanting the Mexicans to pay for it all
    And you say that you'll make America great
    But I fear that we're in for a long fucking wait
    Cause you're carving divides through every state
    And you're filling up hearts with fear and hate

[Outro]
    And I know this song won't change your thoughts
    We more likely to see your tax reports

• Je.suis.oisif
    Je.suis.oisif

Yoo hoo <Brit waving over here>

This thread is very easy to digest. That's what I love about you guys!

Agree with posters who likened the current state of affairs in US politics to living the experiences for years being a JW. Thanks for helping me to verbalise what was knocking about my brain.

President Trump has even banned the BBC. It's hard to respect the office of POTUS, and separate it from the behaviour of this man. I wonder where it's all going to end?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

If the 4th Estate wishes to survive with any credibility still intact, they need to stick together, and cease any reporting of Trump's ramblings.

Won't happen of course, too much rivalry.

• 08out
    08out

Trump will get it done,despite all you crybaby whiners

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

08out. Yes, Trump will get it done. I'm just terrified of what "it" will be. Nothing he's proposed will have any positive effects on my life.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@Landy: The left really has no clue..... good lord.

MMM

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Banning major media outlets?!? This is UNPRESIDENTED!

• TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom

Say what you will, it was THE PRESS who gave all the attention to TRUMP front and center in order to catapult him into candidacy. (Free of charge.)

So (wrong-headedly) certain were the MEDIA that Trump could not / would not win, they forfeited their honest role as neutral brokers of data.
    What data?
    Liberal policies under Obama were disaffecting voters to the extent, over 8 years, over a thousand seats and offices were LOST to Republicans!
    Where was the "Head's up, Democrats--better listen to "the People"?

Instead, the Democrat leadership and the Press placed dishonest obstacles in the way of Bernie Sanders who--must I remind you--was BELOVED as an alternative to the much disfavored Hillary Clinton and clown Trump..

Go ahead and convince me Media and Democrats aren't aware how badly they screwed up ON THEIR OWN.
    Instead of a change of leadership now, we have the same tired old corrupt people pretending at outrage instead of soul searching and listening to that constituency that was rejecting Democrats for 8 years.

The Press and the DNC are not honest brokers right now. This does not lend them much moral high ground against the animadversions of a wild and wooly Trump.

Making righteous noises isn't the same as leadership or honesty.
    First things first.
    Remove the beam from your corrupt eye before pointing out the splinter in the orange fellow's orbs :)

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

There's so much craziness on this thread, I have refrained from engaging on it. And after this small post, I will not return to it.

Feelings run high, and so does misinformation and deflection. I have read so many scrarecrow arguments here that I wonder how it is that so few have learned from their WT experience.

What is it when, in the past, somebody spoke against segregation and the crowd screamed "n**** lover" at the person speaking?

What will people here call it when I say the MSM (main stream media) is on the fritz.

Will the crowd scream "Trump lover"...?

I don't give a rat's arse who is in the White House. I only know the Clintons are crooks and traitors. The Clintons represent more years of the same, more suppression of the poor and more wealth for the wealthy, and more tomorrows the same as the recent yesterdays, only more painful dragging on of this corrupt world.

Trump represents a bull in the China shop, and the China shop needs to be wrecked. So if I was US citizen, I would have voted Trump. Get it on its way, I'd say, over the damned cliff.

But the MSM is another matter. Trump is right, they are on the take. The MSM is responsible for the bulk of the fake news today, and if you are so ready and willing to gulp down their brew, then may I remind you of how the majority here gulped down the WT 'news' so willingly and for so long.

911... look it up. The BBC had a live on air during the day, the reporter going on and on LIVE about how BLDG 7, the Solomon building, had fallen down, and she went on to the how and why and blah blah blah, meanwhile the damned building was still standing in the background. You could see it out the window. The official time for it to fall down was still future, and here was the BBC with a scripted report before it happened.

How many of you have investigated this. How many suck up whatever they spew?

Jimmy Kimmel once had a segment on the MSM, and it had demonstrated that dozens and dozens of news outlets parroted the exact same script. It was comical and sad.

The NYT, and I was standing on the sidewalk in front of it last August thinking this, is a bunch of paid presstitutes.

So, damn the MSM. They report whatever the big money pays them to report. Shills.

So, call me "Trump lover" .., even though I have thought he's a freaking idiot from away back, but do it anyway because so many here seem to think in a very unsophisticated fashion.

When I read so many of the anti-Trump and pro MSM comments here, I think 'no wonder you got sucked in to WT land.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit