And so it begins....

by ctrwtf 45 Replies latest members politics

• pbrow
    pbrow

Oh my god you are right!!!

The NY times have ceased publication... CNN is no longer on tv and Politico no longer has a website!!!

The nukes are coming any day now... right around the corner... Sound familiar?

pbrow

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

OK, I admit it! The MSM is biased against Trump.

Show me where the word "lies" appears in the definition of bias.

• Landy
    Landy

@Landy: The left really has no clue..... good lord.

MMM

No clue at what? How to be president?

Good job Team Trump is showing us the way then isn't it?

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    littlerockguy3 days ago

FAKE NEWS NETWORKS

See how this works?

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

I'm sorry, the reporting might be biased, but it's not fake.

Was it a lie that Flynn discussed sanctions with Russia? I believe that that was labeled "fake news". If so, why did Trump fire him?

• flipper
    flipper

And so I guess it's " fake news " that Vice president Pence had to go on a trip to Europe to calm down and allay the fears of European allies when Trump had stated that " we don't need Nato " ? Yet Pence assured the European allies we ( the U.S. ) totally support Nato .

Also in today's Sacramento Bee an article titled " Trump's Cabinet also Serving as Cleanup Crew " stated, " Donald Trump said that deporting undocumented immigrants was " a military operation " . Yet Homeland Security Secretary John F. Kelly clarified there would be " no use of military force in immigration operations " .

The point of the article is that Trump keeps spewing out totally different objectives and viewpoints than his cabinet members- and they are left running around trying to put out these fires that Trump starts that keep blowing out of his mouth like a blow torch. Crazy stuff.

It's like - his cabinet members don't want to contradict him- but he comes out with such outrageous , unhinged lingo and statements it's like Trump's own cabinet people are having to play " whack-a-mole " in the White House " garden of political policy " so to speak in order to not appear unhinged themselves. What does a person do when their boss is crazy - yet you still want to try to follow his direction ? I dunno- just ask 8 million JW's how they do it ! LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit