Freaky, unsettling, unnerving comment from Losch in his AGM talk

by FFGhost 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

in WT theology, just look for those qualifying words as they make it up as they go along....

• Justaguy
    Justaguy

The prestige is great example of the principle! The horrifying reality exposed, as he said, always hoping he wasn't the one who appeared in the water tank…. In reality he was always both.

But to our JW theology, i used to think of it as the movie “The 6th day”. In either case those copies are more real than what JW theology promises. Its a shit reward compared the anointed who do in fact have immortal spirits.

The peasant class get cloned.

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

Regarding 'reasonably similar', it is actually very similar wording/idea to a very old WT teaching (except that by saying "reasonably" makes it sound the body would be potentially less similar a body than what the WT formerly said). I was taught it (the older version of the wording/idea) when I was a young child, and I read the same idea later in newer WT literature. It is described in the book (copyright 1974) by the WT called Is This Life all there is? (one of the first books my JW father studied with my sister and I) on pages 170-172. Read especially paragraph 3 of page 1971 and paragraph 1 of page 172.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Another choice from the belief of the month club now I guess. Where do they get this stuff?

Ha ...belief of the month club lol

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

FFGhost:

He said that people who come back in the earthly resurrection would be given a body "reasonably similar" to the one they had prior to death.

Maybe ’paradise’ is located in Uncanny Valley.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit