President Trump launches missile strike against Syria

by jwleaks 80 Replies latest jw friends

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

OUTLAW,

[He did something right] Well that`s a friggin surprise!..

Not that I'm in disagreement over the moral righteousness of striking Assad - I agree with that - but he did it in a stupid way that will only make things worse. He has no strategic thinking.

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

So Trump does the same thing Hillary would have done...

Where are all the Hillary haters now?

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

ILoveTTATT2,

So Trump does the same thing Hillary would have done...

I doubt Hillary would have done that due to the presence of Russians in Syria. She might have the temperament for it (Putin considered her as a woman with balls.) but she has the political savvy to do something different.

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

Wow - Well done M r Trump

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Right here, also condemning Trump if you read back

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

the moral righteousness of striking Assad - I agree with that - but he did it in a stupid way that will only make things worse - is there any way of America striking at Assad that won't make things worse?

So, just to get things straight ...

Obama wimped out of enforcing his red lines against Assad. Why he failed to do this is anyone's guess - possibly cowardice is the reason.

The first time Assad uses chemical weapons during Trump's presidency, Trump surprises us and actually has the balls to say what he feels and do what he says. I admire Trump for his honesty here, even if I think Trump's action against Assad & Putin may be very bad in the long term.

Alas, what Trump did wasn't done in the correct way - good but not good enough, I guess.

Putin considered her as a woman with balls - that's fairly close to my own view. I consider her a woman who likes vagina.

• Saename
    Saename

Yeah. My brother and my mother didn't want to believe Trump commanded the attack of Syria until they checked their sources. Whatever these are.

They think they're skeptics by rejecting a lot of information we have about Trump—such as his misogynistic and racist remarks. Even though we have recordings and actual proof of what he did, they think they're rational by suggesting there are explanations other than claiming that Trump said it. (Possibly like... it was faked?)

When it comes to whether it's a good thing that the USA attacked Syria... I'm afraid I don't know enough to have an opinion. What I'm interested to find out is what will happen between the left and the right now that it did happen. How many Americans will support it, how many will condemn it, and what will happen because of this disagreement? I wonder.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Let me wrap my head around this....Islamic terorism is largely the enterprising brainchild of the Saudis who are essentially Sunni Muslims. The Sunnis are ...in spirit if not overtly, welcoming the rise of the Sharia law and global terrorism in an effort to spread islam and the Sharia to the entire planet of humans.

Sunnis fostered the launching of ISIS strongholds in Syria. Assad gases the Sunnis.

I'm not saying he is right or wrong.

Trumps admin. Is fighting terrorists aka Sunnis. And he tamahawks Assad's forces.

This sure looks like a rigmarole, ass popping,conundramatic, martio-political enigma of a war against terrorism.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I agree with that but he did it in a stupid way that will only make things worse.

He has no strategic thinking.....Villiage Idiot

There was no way to get this done, without consequences of some sort..

Luckily, Trump has some incredible military advisors..

They have the experience to get Trump through this, if he listens..........?????.....

Now we wait and see..

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

The term "Byzantine" would not even begin to describe the present situation in Syria.

Rudyard Kipling may well have had a point, when he penned the following lines:

Now, it is not good for the Christian’s health to hustle the Aryan brown,
    For the Christian riles, and the Aryan smiles, and he weareth the Christian down;
    And the end of the fight is a tombstone white, with the name of the late deceased,
    And the epitaph drear: ‘A fool lies here who tried to hustle the East.’

There does certainly seem to be a long list of well intentioned Westerners - but fools nonetheless - who have come to grief whilst trying to "hustle the East". (With the "East" in this context meaning all of the Asian continent, regardless of its religious affiliations).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit