President Trump launches missile strike against Syria

by jwleaks 80 Replies latest jw friends

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I wonder if people will stop wondering if Trump and Putin are buddy buddy now lol - yes, I'd like to hear them comment on this development, too.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I wonder if people will stop wondering if Trump and Putin are buddy buddy now lol

That will go down the memory hole and it will be "Trump is a war monger."

This war is principally about Assad doing what tinpot dictators do, keeping himself in power. I don't believe there is any oil in Syria, somebody may want to run a pipeline across it, but as long as this fighting is going on that will be almost impossible to maintain.

I don't know what we expect to do, as near as I can tell, there are no good guys in Syria.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    I don't know what we expect to do, as near as I can tell, there are no good guys in Syria.

Yep, so we take out Assad then what? Put up a vacancy sign for ISIS like Iraq & Lybia?

I think Assad is a piece of crap and I hope he pays for his evil, but I am really disappointed in Trump on this move. On the one hand Obama drew a line in the sand he never enforced, but we need to stop this madness. No one attacked America.

• kpop
    kpop

I'm sorry but this was a blunder on Trump's part IMO. We are not the world's police. We need to mind our own damn business. One thing about South Korea is, never gets involved in middle east wars. The United States under the warmongering Bush stupidly and presumptuously started a war in Iraq over invisible weapons of mass destruction in 2003. Yes failed intel. Now this same intel community says Assad is responsible for gassing his own people? Who benefits from this? Assad? He would have to be absolutely insane to have gassed his own people now, two days after the US said Assad was not a priority or concern. He would surely have known that the whole world would bomb him out of existence! ISIS benefits greatly from setting up Assad. ISIS does indeed have Sarin gas. They could have used it to set up Assad. That makes the most sense. Say what you will but I'm going with Occam's Razor on this.

Remember, we went into Iraq based on intel that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. In all reality, we went there for oil. Don't be fooled.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    I'm sorry but this was a blunder on Trump's part IMO. We are not the world's police. We need to mind our own damn business.

Yep, he fell into the globalist trap

• kpop
    kpop

FMF when I saw John McCain, Nancy Pelosi, Linsdey Graham, Chuck Shumer and the other warmongers all cheering this on and praising Trump for "doing the right thing" I felt very sick suddenly. Another needless war. I guess if you want to remove someone from power, call them a "dictator" and claim they have a weapon of mass destruction. Since 2003 was such an epic intel fail, this time they might have set up a false flag by using the WMD first. Hillary sold Sarin gas to Syria, just out today buried in the headlines. http://americanlookout.com/rms-legendary-investigative-journalist-hillary-approved-sale-of-nerve-gas-to-syria/

It was all a set up.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Yea, something stinks for sure.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

President Trump launches missile strike against Syria

Well that`s a friggin surprise!..

Image result for he did something right?Image result for he did something right?

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    Obama made deploying chemical weapons a red line that shouldn't be crossed but lacked the guts needed to follow this up.

incorrect. Obama asked congress for permission to bomb Syria and was denied. Trump simply ignored the standard process and bypassed congress.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Zeb,

could anyone tell me what the whole stinking war is about? Is it the usual thing...oil?

It's regional instability due to factional infighting amongst different religious and ethnic factions. Each group wants independence from the central government or more representation in the established government. They've basically have been treated like sh!t by their government before the civil war. Same thing in Iraq where Sunnis have been fighting the Shiites allowing ISIS to sweep into their country. Yemen, with about six different factions fighting for independence, is another example.

Those nations in the Middle East are artificial contrivances due to the borders not representing the different nationalities and ethnic groups within them. The only solution is to go in there by force and create independent, sovereign nations whose citizens won't be fighting and persecuting each other.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit