President Trump launches missile strike against Syria

by jwleaks 80 Replies latest jw friends

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Pesident Trump authorized the missile strike because “it is in the vital, national security interest of the United States to prevent and deter the use of deadly chemical weapons.”

59 Tomahawk missiles were launched from two US Navy ships.

Russia has condemned the action.

https://youtu.be/4sVp3yFNEYQ

• Landy
  • Rainbow_Troll
    Rainbow_Troll

Wasn't Obama already bombing Syria before Trump assumed office? How responsible of him to continue the work of his predecessor. But I think the country we should really be bombing is North Korea; that Kim Jong Un bastard is crazy.

• aintenoughwiskey
    aintenoughwiskey

Should have put one in Assad's ass. Filthy prick poisoning children.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

So it seems Trump has guts, unlike Obama.

Obama made deploying chemical weapons a red line that shouldn't be crossed but lacked the guts needed to follow this up.

I guess Trump is enforcing his predecessor's red lines.

This is an interesting development but potentially reckless - the situation could escalate.

Russia has condemned the action - yes, I imagine they would.

What do the people who believe Russia got Trump elected have to say about this new development?

• zeb
    zeb

could anyone tell me what the whole stinking war is about? Is it the usual thing...oil?

• scotsman
  • biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

Does the US have sufficient bombs to bomb all the places that need bombing?

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Trump truly is "damned if he does, damned if he doesn't." The Libtards are never satisfied, unless some puppet pacifist like Obama or a REAL womanizer like Bill Clinton is in office. So we finally have a President with a pair between his legs, and some of you are actually bitching and moaning that he gave a measured response to the gassing of civilians by a dictator like Assad? There is no satisfying the Left. The last time I saw this kind of immediate retaliation from a US President was when Reagan was still in office. Nobody f*cked with Reagan. Maybe the same will said about Trump? At least the response to the gas attack was measured and appropriate. Trump had the Navy take out the air base the attach was launched from. I'd say that's pretty "restrained." We could have turned Damascus into a glow-in-the-dark sandbox covered in glass, then take all of their oil. How would that be? Even Putin had to be been aghast at gassing civilians. Putin would gas rebel Chechnyans no doubt, but not likely civilians.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

This is very disappointing to me. We need to mind out own business, stop playing world police, and avoid another bush era Iraq situation. Very disappointing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit