Moving Back to Chicago - Don't care

by LevelThePlayingField 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

My wife was diagnosed with MS about two years ago. We have been living in Ohio for the last 5 years but were recently assigned to a new congregation because of the dissolving and sale of our congregation/KH. My wife's symptoms spiked after being relocated to our new hall back in January.

I've had enough and realized that her symptoms are a direct relation to the move and she cries every night about it. We are moving back to Chicago and I don't even care if this means that I will be found out who I am - giving away too many details.

I have to do what's right for my family. I found a new job in another IT company with AT&T and really can't wait for this to be over. Peace out Watchtower!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Credit to you man. I couldn’t do what you have done. Been forced to go something you don’t want to do or believe in

• Giordano
    Giordano

Sorry this is happening to your wife. The Society has always been reckless with the health and welfare of it's followers.

I used to pioneer 'where the need was great in NW PA' and they are now closing down KH's making the 'Friends' drive 30 to 40 miles one way up and down hills on icy roads in the long winters to attend meetings.

It's a bad joke on those believers who actually built, financed and paid the mortgage off of their neighborhood KH.

The corporate arm of the WTBTS rules and abuses their followers once again.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Stress is tough on MS. People over cults man, do what's right for you and her. Good for you for taking a stand for her even if there are consequences to yourself.

• JaniceA
    JaniceA

I’m glad you’re so careful for your wife’s wellbeing. I hope any karma that’s in the world rewards you and your family and may your wife find solace in familiar surroundings and have her symptoms recede. MS is so unpredictable, but you can guarantee that great emotional stress exacerbates it. I hope the next transition is smooth!

• humbled
    humbled

Good for you for caring for her so.

Of course l don’t know you but any move is rough but to a place and situation you dread.... hope you find a release valve .

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Please please please know stress is devastating for ms sufferers. I can't think of a worse disease for a JW to suffer from.

I truly wish you and your wife all the best, and do anything and everything to make you both as happy and content as possible.

Lord I hate this cult.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I`m sorry that your wife has MS and that the forced move to a new Congregation has brought on an added burden of stress .

I hope the move back to Chicago eases up on the stress levels and that everything works out OK

I can only agree with what Dio... says above

I truly wish you and your wife all the best, and do anything and everything to make you both as happy and content as possible.

Take care the both of you.

• Whynot
    Whynot

Big hugs and sending lots of love and positive vibes.

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

Thanks so much for your thoughts. After I told her the news about my job change she seemed relieved. Hopefully better times ahead.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit