"There Is No Servant InThe World As a Good Colored Servant"

by minimus 48 Replies latest jw friends

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Worked in a hospital. Washed many a dinger of all shades. yep, it's true.

At least when flaccid. when erect, the average is closer. White men tend to "grow" more, black men "show" more.

CZAR

• Valis
    Valis

speaking of slaves...I got the latest National Geographic and they have an excellent feature on modern day slavery....very sad, but worht the eye opening read. Something to think about when you buy certain goods.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• minimus
    minimus

Care to back up these statistics, Stinky?

• Valis
    Valis
    I was mainly talking about myself .

um so how long is your's stinky? *LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Ron Jeremy" class

• minimus
    minimus

lol----Long John Silver

• teejay
    teejay

>>>> I've never had sex with a Black man, so I don't know how good they are. I was mainly talking about myself. -- SP

Now *that* was the saddest thing I've read today, and it's been a long day. Don't know who to feel sorrier for - you or the Black men what could-a "known" you. Oh well, you never miss what-cha nevvah had, I reckon.

p.s. Summah my best friends is colored and you damn skippy... they makes mighty fine servants.

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

I love cats in any color Brummie. my current feline children are black, white, and grey tabby. they look like 'momma'--I am white with black hair (and lots of grey....shhh!)

Ravyn

• minimus
    minimus

teejay---whats skool didya go ta ta talk like dat?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

For those of you ladies that have had sex with a black man - can you clear up an urban legend mystery for me -- I was told that black men in general do not like gooing down on a women -- they prefer the other way round -- I am told they think they are such good loversthey do not need to pleasure a women in that way -- is that true or a myth?

• Xandria
    Xandria

Gawd~ why do I feel a screaming rendition of M.Jackson's " Black or White |" ya ya ay aayyaaaa.

X.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit